Ding! Ding! Let's Fight!

What say you all? Does this seem copasetic?

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Can’t really be more in your face than the name

Dominion Voting Systems

4 Likes

Did not know Biden had a drug addict/sex addict daughter, she had wrote in her diary about taking showers with Daddy at an age where she wrote it was wrong in her mind
she has been in many treatment centers and the diary was found at one of the those facilities

9 Likes

Yup, the 2 living kids are both screwed up in the head. The common denominator is biteme. Go figure. He also can’t keep his hands off of women and young girls he doesn’t know. Just connect the dots.

6 Likes

USA “news” hiding pedo joey’s crimes as usual

pedo joey

7 Likes

yeah and the FEDS (for some reason) busted in her house to look for more journals.
Nothing being said by anyone.

One excerpt from her if i remember right " was it sexual assault? I do believe it was."

The truth will come out a couple of decades from now when everyone forgot how much they supported him and can act surprised and disgusted.

6 Likes

And It begins
 or should we say it begins anew. The Commies will never give up. I hope they do take to the streets, because their true destructive nature will bubble to the surface. Shouldn’t take very long for them to once again expose themselves and turn the 80%ers firmly against them. Gun sales continue to run around 30% above "normal’. Do the Demonrats just not get it?

8 Likes

shady voting shit or claiming it is a threat to democracy, but exclaiming out supreme court and the FF is “illegitimate”?

Allllrighty then

7 Likes

Typical libtards, they get their way, they are happy.
Do what is right, and they burn the place down, again.

5 Likes

I have been surprised at how relatively peaceful the protests have been so far. The FBI just ain’t getting into this like they did to take down DJT and gag the MAGA movement
 :thinking:

4 Likes

It’s early in the election fraud season.
Give the rats time to gin up the karens corys and crazies.
Like anyone would **** a whale willingly LMAO
This tub isn’t even a 2 at Midnight.
Make a nice speed bump though :rofl:

Probably be like a turtle trying to get up off it’s back. :crazy_face:

8 Likes

Looks like she’s been on strike a real long time. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Hes saying thank you to scous.

7 Likes

That was my thought!

6 Likes

He will save a lot of money on flour

4 Likes

At first thought after seeing the headline i was flabbergasted. I was “oh, uhhh, how? wut?”

I thought it was the onion for a sec.

8 Likes

A week of f***ing the d-rats in their cheese eating mouths.
Keep up the excellent work and DESTROY the rat RICO gang by every legal means. :wink:

5 Likes

Of course nothing ever in the ‘Mockingbird Streaming Media’

5 Likes

Of course nothing ever in the ‘Mockingbird Streaming Media’

3 Likes

You won’t find the Truth of the 2020 on Fox or Newsmax, so hear ya go

5 Likes