Discount code

chvuCUTiNRx2m2aoxOnOqg1fSp-L3JtEE1VL6YBopcp4V8gDKUS2yVz8hPKi2YQVhBewGYBeftzX-wdxFWMhW_aaRHKA4rRBYE1MOHMKQpX5hHTTvcamfSHnQzf70RY7bYKrRQ%3Ds0-d-e1-ft

We’re proud to announce that we’ve been asked to support Lucas Oil at Sturgis this year! If you’re going to Sturgis, please stop by the Buds Media Truck and say hello to our guys. We’ll be set up next to the Lucas Oil Mobile Range located at Sturgis Guns next to the crossroads at the Buffalo Chip. Not only will we have guns on display, but we’ll provide the guns for the Lucas Oil mobile range.

Whether you stop by to shoot in the mobile range, check out our display firearms, or just stop by to say hello, be sure to pick up a Buds/Sturgis Exclusive discount card, FREE swag and enter to win our giveaways!

3 Likes

Shit I need to go pick some up.

1 Like

Never mind. Must be a local to your area thing.

1 Like

$55.83?!?!?!? WTFudge. That’s the exact same one. They had clearanced it out from it’s original price of 30 some dollars here.

1 Like

That’s too bad. I love Red Ryders. So much fun!

2 Likes

Amazon has it for $39

2 Likes

I wanted to pickup like 3 or 4 of them for $13 each.

1 Like

You’re not missing much. They’re just barely worth it. Hard as hell to pump. My daughter is 7 and she could work her other one no problem. This pink one is tough.

1 Like

1 Like

Maybe it’s a conspiracy to keep girls from liking guns :crazy_face:

6 Likes

You may just have a bad one. I have 3 (one pink) I got one each for my grandkids when they were young (and one for me). They all pump the same.

3 Likes

giftcardsale1

This is off a gift certificate, thats good stuff!

Have run a lot of their 10mm ammo, also good stuff.

3 Likes

https://cpgarmor.com/product-category/first-responders/?utm_source=CPG+Armor+Company&utm_campaign=833bc88436-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2018_07_19_04_23_COPY_01&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_80a1339516-833bc88436-144549573&goal=0_80a1339516-833bc88436-144549573&mc_cid=833bc88436&mc_eid=a5fa9be9dd

3 Likes

FlexFighter™ IIIA Backpack Soft Armor Panel

Multiple sizes available to fit any backpack

(Backpack not included)

Military grade made with UHMWPE fabrics and special techniques to create lighter plates that meet or exceed NIJ Level IIIA bulletproof safety ratings.

Maintenance free moisture resistant, fully sealed to protect against liquids, chemicals, and harsh elements. Widely used in personal protection since it can easily fits in a wide variety of applications.

Typical uses include tactical plate carrier vests, school bags, backpacks, computer cases, sports bags as well as a multitude of other bags and carriers.

Versatility is only limited to ones imagination

Start Shopping

Easy Installation

Transfer balliatic panel to new backpacks as the old one gets worn and replaced.

Buy only once

Transfer to different backpacks as your child grows out of the Ninja Turtles and in to ones more age appropriate.

4 Likes

That is brilliant, the kids backpack thing.

3 Likes

Only One Week Left To Sign Up And Win A Kimber K6S Revolver! Its Free, Sign Up Today!

2 Likes

Been at it everyday. Not like I’ll win, I win absolutely NOTHING.

I will say grabagun is a local company with some fantastic prices. I may end up buying my next handgun and shotgun there.

3 Likes

You just never know when lady luck falls on your side :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Best of luck to you!!!

4 Likes

Thanks mate!

3 Likes

Thanks! Signing up. Even though lady luck has repeatedly kicked me in the nuts over my 45 year existence!

1 Like