Discrete Carry Options / What’s in your bag or case

9 Likes

2 NICE setups!!

6 Likes

Thank’s brother

6 Likes

Get a chance to fire that new-build yet?

4 Likes

I did, and it shoots great no complaints. It is grouping about 2" at 75 feet

5 Likes

Can’t complain about that!!

5 Likes

nope, that’s a kill zone :+1:

5 Likes

You always have the coolest stuff. always have neat guns and accessories.

4 Likes

Nice!

I have nothing so fancy. I do have a B&T GHM9 SBR that I can put a folding stock on in about a minute and a tricked out KelTec sub 2k (they fold at the breech), both fit in a small pack or laptop case (camo for the masses). Mags and suppressor go in case/pack pockets. But I figured long ago that if I need that sort of firepower I’m just not where I’m supposed to be. The first rule is to disengage and the 2nd rule is to leave. I stopped carrying it after a few test runs. You know how when you first start to CCW and you thought everyone knew what you were doing and could see the handgun? I went through a mild form of that with the longer guns a second time while knowing that no one could possibly know unless I told them. That feeling passed really quickly though. The sheep are clueless.

In the event of TSHTF my guns would be out in the open ready for use. Heck, the guns would be slightly bigger and fire more potent ammo too. (It happened, read of it in the recent Bullpup thread.)

My EDC Maxpedition Fatboy has all sorts of other stuff in it for, well, EDC. I always have it with me so there’s no need for duplication in the pack.

4 Likes