Do any of you blog or vlog or do any other type of public informational output?

I was wondering if any of you write articles or create audio or video content.
I don’t pretend to be a content creator, just someone who occasionally puts out information.
I have two blogs, theweeklygeek.com for Technology related stuff and the22man.com for outdoors and “gun” stuff. I don’t keep them up as often as I would like, I just don’t take the time.
As for full30, actually Juxxi, I have one site for Jiu Jitsu LeakBJJ · Channel · LeakBJJ · Juxxi which at this time is just some of the tournament play of the members of our club. Under this email I have some videos https://juxxi.com/channel/the22man

8 Likes

Many of those who do videos don’t frequent the forums much, just a different scene I guess, a bit more of the retiree type here, video guys seem to be pretty busy overall, why do you ask anyhow?

BTW your sites look really good, anything we can do to be supportive we certainly will, we can set you up a sub forum here that you can direct your readers to for more direct discussion if you like :+1:

7 Likes

I was just wondering. If some here did, I wanted to check them out and see if I could support them.

7 Likes

wow, that’s really nice, I hope some present themselves,

Writing is definitely a skill, I had done a couple articles for someone that solicited for some recently, mine were short, they asked me to lengthen them, I don’t plan to as the subject matter is not my wheelhouse, uncomfortable, IMO someone worthy of support who used to be pretty connected here, since moved on, is

:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I don’t have anything important enough to blog about, so all of my “content” resides on forums/reddit.

7 Likes

Kent has worked at NASA via Lockheed in the Artificial Intelligence division programming Mars bound robots and stock/Dow Jones prediction software in the late 80’s and early 90’s.

Wow, I suddenly feel a bit like

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/homer-bushes-gif-21.gif

This is a phenomenal article

Your family sounds well put together, good for you :hugs:

The content hit home for me, do I prep… or live for the day?

My faith tells me the Lord has it all handled, but… it also tells me to have oil for my lamp… :grimacing:

Often when I prep the items go unused, often resold later when I need cash, thats not bad as had I not bought them and resold them, even at a loss, then I might have simply spent the money, it would be gone entirely.

I found it good enough to subscribe to :+1:

Now I expect you to be able to answer these questions and

7 Likes

I wish I had the time and knowledge of something interesting to blog or produce content about. I agree with Robert, though. Your sites look good.

6 Likes

That’s a good video / song.

5 Likes

Equin, we all have something. Sometimes it doesn’t feel like much, That is why I haven’t written much lately. I have about 14 partial The22Man articles and 20 plus TheWeeklyGeek but I just don’t “see” them as interesting. I figure that is my fault. I should just put them out. Like you can see I wrote a couple from after actions on S&R. It was just getting them down.
I guess what I am saying is think of what you have a passion for, sketch it out on paper or computer, then refine it over a few days or weeks and post it here.

6 Likes

Nope, notta, zilch, This is all I can handle.

5 Likes

Do any of you blog or vlog …

Nope but I do know some people who clog though :dancer::man_dancing:

7 Likes

The medium woman clogged the toilet yesterday, does that count?

5 Likes

Seriously Iaughed :rofl: way way too hard at that . Doctor recommends quaker oats …:joy:

4 Likes

ok, that’s a start…now, was it a porcelain toilet? Was it the spare bathroom? The one with the green flowered wall paper? Was the clog a new record?

5 Likes

Im figuring it was a Porcelain one Blue one. Cause it blew in half.:rofl::joy:

3 Likes

It was a cold and rainy day. I sat in my office smoking my 6th Camel of the day daydreaming of the glamorous life, when she walked in.
She was of medium height and lean with long dark hair. The way she walked I knew something was off. After 20 years in the business, you can tell these things by the walk, the look in their eyes and this dame was no different.
I invited her to take and seat, she immediately burst into tears.
“I don’t know where to turn” she burst forth, “I need help, but I need it to be discreet…my husband, he can’t know”.
I knew the type, the ones that never pooped in the presence of their husbands, always wanting discreet yet never wanting to pay.
“I’m not a charity and we are not a national chain” I said. “I can take of it and keep it confidential.”
She broke down.
“Save your tears for the Starbucks barista” I said, “I’m a professional”.
When I arrived, I recognized the scene all to well, a blue porcelain toilet in the master bathroom. That clog was was not a record, but it was darn near one, 2 pounds and an easy 14 inches long. No plunger was going to fix this.
“Good thing you called a pro tuts, this is not an easy job but one I can take care of for you”
How will the clog be removed, hand dipped, strained with a fish net, cut with the ‘toilet knife’. Tune in next week same time same channel…

6 Likes

Bwahahahaha oh my that was great , I have laughed so much :laughing: :rofl: today.
Cant wait for the next chapter

5 Likes

Won’t need to be one if he just gets his medium woman to drink more water

6 Likes