Do You or Someone You Know Shop Amazon? Check This Out!

Hey you old crotchety fellers! :rofl::joy: Just wanted to let you all know that since about May of this year I have leaned pretty heavily into the content creation over on Amazon. My wife has been active in that too so we sorta rebranded it a little more generic.

It is definitely a different world over there as far as content creation. There are different expectations, different rules, different policies, just a lot of keep up with.

Anyway, there are a ton of videos, pictures, shopping idea lists and more over there. If you or someone you know shops Amazon, mgiht check the page out. Yes, we do get a small cut, sometimes, on some things, if you buy through there… so it is also a passive way to support the channel efforts.

And of course feel free to share this with folks as well.

7 Likes

You have some nice items . But at this stage in our life we are giving family items that have family ties or meaning . My wife is making quilts and table runners and we are giving our oldest the cast iron dutch oven that my father and I used on our camping and hunting trips so they can use it to build memories with their kids.

6 Likes

yup, we have done that before… homemade stuff is da bomb

6 Likes

but, this wasn’t really about Christmas either… been doing Amazon since May and will probably lean a bit more into it in 2024, so an ongoing thing

6 Likes

Lot of cool stuff , that damascus knife was cool :sunglasses:

7 Likes

yeah, i been playing around with quite a few damascus blades from Amazon lately… not an expert of that sort thing but some of them just look cool

6 Likes

In Soviet Union, you may not be able to find party…
But THE PARTY can always find you.

Uncle Brandon has everything being watched. Even here.
The more info you give them, the easier it is to hang your donkey.
Already in Yer rope, and down under. Just a matter of time.

5 Likes

I would love to find a local guy whonmakes damascus blades. I would rather know it is hand made not machine and made by a craftsman who name is on the line with the quality of the knife thus ensuring a better product. Not to mention being able to get it repaired sharpened or just buy another one being confident of the quality of the product.

4 Likes

a lot of the stuff on Amazon is fairly personal, made by hand… in another country of course but doesn’t mean that there isn’t a certain amount of artisanship (is that word) there. i have a few hand carved pipes that come from Turkye and they are amazing, couple of damascus blades from Pakistan, same way. that said, we do have a guy locally here. i had him make me a big damascus bowie quite a few years ago and own several more from him too

4 Likes

Dang thats probably a sweet blade !!

4 Likes

yeah, i like it quite a bit

3 Likes