Do you think the Swiss will give in to EU gun laws?

https://www.nraila.org/articles/20190412/swiss-to-vote-on-implementation-of-eu-gun-controls

• No - its not happening
  • Yes - its happening
  • Unsure

0 voters

3 Likes

believe or not but the Swiss are even more gun crazy than the US with pretty well every Adult Male given a rifle by the Government. Every small village have their own outdoor range and nary a BATF Agent to be seen.

7 Likes

It’s not about the people. It’s the ones who are in charge that will make the decision. There was enough pressure for them to expose Swiss bank account information.

6 Likes

I bet a 100 years ago nobody wouldve imagined both the U.S. and Switzerland’s people being disarmed. Kind of sad, really.

7 Likes

more like nauseating :nauseated_face:

7 Likes

^^^^^This, I voted yes, but I hope no. but the people won’t have a say like NZ. Another reason we need to get all the Democraps out of office.

9 Likes

This. And this is exactly true for most of if not all European countries.

4 Likes

Please keep in mind the democrats are not the only traitors to the constitution. The republicans are just as guilty at quashing our 2A. Just look at the constitutional carry bill dead in Texas by a republican and all the 15 states with red flag laws…some of which are red states.

Politics and politicians are more the enemy than a specific party.

7 Likes

Exactly, if Republicans wanted to reduce the restrictions on our right to keep and bear arms, there have been multiple opportunities to do so. The most recent time was the last Congress.

6 Likes

@ArmedEyeDoc, yup you said it! Should of happened the first two years of Trump’s admin just like the damn wall.

6 Likes

It’s not a matter of Republicans and dems
It’s a matter of uneducated people
For the past 15 years civics has not been fought to our children
They don’t know there rights let alone care about them
There taught feelings are more important
Lest we not forget that these are the people that will try to kill you and take what you have when the shtf
They are unprepared and scared
It is also written in the constitution that it is your responsibility as a citizen to uphold and defend against tyranny
Sheep are lead and do what there told

6 Likes

I fixed that for you. :+1:

4 Likes

We are being disarmed because in truth most of us are bitches.

5 Likes

In my humble opinion it’s not a matter of stupidity it’s a matter of societal change
People used to live and grow up on farms
And we’re taught how to respect and use firearms as children
In today’s age that’s the complete opposite
So hence no familiarity and no training
As well as the indoctrination that guns are evil and a common person does not need one because the police and government will protect them

5 Likes

This is it in NUT SHELL
I remember supper still running around at breakfast time (when chickens tended to run around and before the term “free range” - and I didn’t live on a farm.
I remember my father coming home with bambi and his brother tied down to roof of the Rambler during hunting season. And pretty well every adult male authourity had served in the military (from the Boar War to Korea).

2 Likes

I think it is both: societal changes and stupidity (or, lack of logical thinking). The logical thinking has been somewhat replaced by emotional thinking (ie - emotionally clouded thinking).

Regardless, we can’t assume our freedoms will continue, but instead will have to struggle to keep them.

4 Likes

I agree with some of your points
One of the things we are all over looking is the control of education
We are not in control of what our children are taught while we toil away our lives at meaningless jobs to afford to have a place to live and grow
Our children are being educated that people like us are bad and terrible people because we take our rights seriously
I have been pondering very seriously about removing my son from public education for home schooling

And I’m just gonna leave this here for food of thought

You will live under the amount of tyranny that you allow
Thomas Jefferson

8 Likes

I think its a GREAT IDEA if you have the time & ability. in my humble opinion it is the best choice one could make for their children

5 Likes

Europe is pretty much lost to the Islamocrats. Just a matter of time. Look at Sweden, Germany, France, they’re all being controlled by Muslims.

5 Likes

Bump. Any updates?

4 Likes