Does Colt really hate citizens?

Nice collection Rick. If CZ USA is going woke, for me that’s 2 companies that I am done with.

8 Likes

The interesting thing is that if Colt stopped selling to civilian on/ or around September 19, 2019, and Colt started selling to civilian around July 15, 2020. and CZ bought Colt on May 24, 2021, and Colt still sells to civilians now… well I’d say way to go CZ. Also keep in mind that Czechoslovak is the bastion of “2A” in Europe.

8 Likes

CZ also owns Dan Wesson and are making some fine firearms . I think CZ needs to make a statement by moving their operations to a more 2A friendly state . But like I stated before Colt has been more involved the last two years than they have in the twenty before . We have had several Colt handguns at fundraising events in the past two years and before CZ they would not even talk to us .

8 Likes

Can’t argue they ain’t sexy :grin:

7 Likes

They may hate us, seems i been hearing voices coming from the safe saying we hate you.

7 Likes

That is jf89 . You better go check his ball gag.

9 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

On 308AR forum, we preach a similar idea. Many companies will go with a light buffer and a small gas port to save money. They want to use the AR15 parts they have on hand. Unless you balance the gas and recoil systems properly, the rifle wil not run with all available ammo.

6 Likes

That is a nice collection. However, you need to start cutting some more firewood. Arkysaw gets cold in the winter.

7 Likes

Ain’t gots none to cut. i’ll be burning propane this year.

7 Likes

I’ve some to cut but haven’t yet, busy, hope to get it done before the snows deep

7 Likes

Come to my house . I had some pushed over and they are good and seasoned out . White ,red and black oak with some hickory mixed in .

9 Likes

You don’t use it?

8 Likes

Fire up the smoker!

8 Likes

Nope . I grew up cutting wood and power is cheap here in Missouri . It is mostly hydro . I will cut some this fall and sale it in the bigger city that we are close to I can make $500 in a day but I spend it on guns and ammo.

8 Likes

We keep enough for that and the fire pit . When it cools down and the bugs are gone we spend evenings by the pit.

8 Likes

Braggart…

8 Likes

But you got the van.

8 Likes

I have used Colt M-16’s, M4’s and AR’s since 1979 and never an issue, semi, burst or full auto, keep it wet and they run, run, run…But they( Colt ) will do whatever to stay in good graces of the powers that be, the ragheads love them which says a lot…even though I would like to use an A-10 on all of them brandishing them.

8 Likes

Was an Armorer for many years, the Full size design works the best.
But it seems the full sized military version is either too big, too heavy, because everyone has gone M4 for years.

Everyone seems to alter the design and make it better.
That is another subject all together.

My daughter’s M4 clone is got the SFC bolt in it, and a flat spring.

It runs differently than the wifes or grand daughters. Yet theirs have standard BCGs that have been nickel boron coated.
Another subject thats been been beat to death.

As far as Colt goes, no ponies in this corral. I have a bud that says he has too many 1871 Peace Makers and might let one go my way.
So maybe Colt can hate me too.

7 Likes