Does Colt really hate citizens?

Please share that with us if it comes to fruition.

7 Likes

Colt no longer hates civilians , mainly due to a actual high quality outfit like CZ buying themout. :metal:

6 Likes

I have always liked CZ and loved the ones we have. If they pull this commie bs too, we will never buy another.

7 Likes

If I had spare $

10 Likes

CZ is pretty progun from what I understand.

8 Likes

They need to stay that way. My concern is as a European, and former Commie Block country it’s seems it would be easy for them to lose sight of the big picture. Especially if CZ/Colt thinks they can court the western world’s militaries by doing so.

8 Likes

Bet that set cost at least 100 bucks.

8 Likes

Sure are purty…

7 Likes

Many of the former comm bloc countries are getting more and more anti communist. More so than our country by a wide margin. I remember a few years back several radical leftwing type groups had to be protected by riot police in Poland after they tried attacking people on thier independence day. You see this more and more even in Ukraine with puppet shitbags like Zelensky (sp) running thier government. I am about 90% sure we go full commie before they resort back to communism. They seen the beast and thier culture in general shuns communism. Are they immune? No but I would put a wager they are closer to ‘kill a commie for mommy’ mindeset than most anyone in the states.

8 Likes

You need to come to Missouri, Arkansas, or Texas we arnt playing that commie crap. If the rest of the country wants to go that way we will just break of and go our own way.

9 Likes

A1 and A2 clone builds are on my bucket list.

8 Likes

They are fixin to build a Fiocchi ammo plant here

8 Likes

Norma is building the plant in Savanah GA too.

I just want damn primers to be cheap again!

8 Likes

There are a few gun and ammo plants here.

9 Likes

Texas has a lot of commies, just checkout Houston.

Idaho was redder than Texas by a wide margin even and there are a lot of commies in Boise. I bet Texas only goes a few more elections before it flips blue even.

7 Likes

With all the crap that has been going on in Georgia, you have to ask, why Georgia?
Hardly seems the most 2A secure place to build gun and ammo mfg. facilities.

7 Likes

My thoughts as well…

My conclusions? Savanah has a port, railroad, & I-95, so good access to raw materials and product distribution into the largest private and military markets in the world. Plus Georgia is a right to work state and possesses a corrupt political system that can obviously be bought.

7 Likes

The guy never showed back up, a rolling stone for sure.
I still have hope he will come to visit before Christmas!

5 Likes

Jacked up the rear sight on the CZ P-09 40 S&W. So went and bought a new Italian made one. Only five dollars shipping from Czechoslovakia. Might get here by the end of the year lol.

Couldn’t find a field adjustable one, or a competition grade 9mm barrel for it anywhere in the USA. Everybody’s sold out. Cajun Gun Works in Monroe, LA said they’re going to have start making their own. Primary Machine in Morgan City makes 'em but I haven’t been able to catch a threaded one in DLC all year. Maybe if I became one of their dealers I could eventually get one… Anyways that adjustable Italian job seems to be the way to go since I’m going to the 9 for cheaper shooting but carrying it with the 40 barrel.

7 Likes

OK so I thought about this for a while and you know that Muskogee OK has a port, two railways, two highways, and is less than 30 minutes from I-40. It is also a red state area, and is centrally located in the USA. So again I am sure you can see my confusion as to why Georgia, that has proven itself to be corrupt in at least the last two elections. Especially when you consider that the people that orchestrate these types of corruption are staunchly against the very things these companies manufacture.

6 Likes