DOJ rules bumpstocks are machine guns.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2018/11/daniel-zimmerman/breaking-doj-rules-that-bump-fire-stocks-are-now-machineguns-fall-under-nfa-regulation/

4 Likes

Corrected…not official yet. But soon to come.

Then rubber bands, belt loops, and freaky fast fingers…Miculek, they’re coming for you next.

4 Likes

I’m surprised this is still on YT.

5 Likes

They can’t even get the correction right, this is not law, congress makes law, this is regulation, much easier to end around if the will can be found.

4 Likes

This is crazy… not sure what this will end up being. Will they suddenly have to register them? Destroy them? Will people suddenly become felons?
I have my popcorn…

2 Likes

Are they going to come cut off (confiscate) our fingers next? Because you can “bump fire” literally with your finger or frankly any other object that will fit in to the trigger guard. And not even just on ARs either.

This whole thing is the worst kind of stupid and cost an entire company (slidefire) and its employees their livelihood. I think I can speak for all of us here when I say fuck whom all is responsible for this. That being pretty much most Americans and almost all Politicians.

3 Likes

ROFLMFAO

Jumping the border is illegal too.
DOJ? ATF? GFY LMFAO

4 Likes

Sure is… but they praise you and say how brave you are if you are an illegal and jump the border. Suits their agenda.
They want the population of the USA disarmed. So we can be just like England and have the chance of being arrested for a meme and being stabbed to death with a whisk…
All while they clap their hands as the horde of immigrants flood their country and Europe…

3 Likes

Remember this country was born from revolution.
But on the subject of bump stocks, I always figured trying to rely on gadgets instead of developing skill was counter productive.
Gadgets can fail and fall victim to the whims and ignorance of politicians and regulators.
Skill is permanent.
Just a couple of thoughts.

4 Likes

sonny tryin to stir stuff up again?

4 Likes

Sonny bumps what Sonny wants…

6 Likes

Does he bump stocks?

4 Likes

Is that what you look like when you have your @Sonny dress up day?

5 Likes

Hi! To find out if Epstein killed himself, say @Sonny Bring me my gun.

4 Likes

@sonny leave my gun alone.

4 Likes

Ok Mr. McQuade, how do get away with posting those pics of sonny and he don’t flag them? I don’t think sonny likes me.

6 Likes

@Sonny, why the hell should I have to ask you to bring me MY gun? Leave it alone and we will get along just fine. That’s why @LonewolfMcQuade dresses you funny.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Does that mean it’s time to undestroy all those bumpstocks, or is it too soon?

4 Likes