Donations 🤑

The short of it:

To donate please scan or click this image

The long of it,

I am soliciting donations, a single donation of XX is great, monthly support of XX is even better,

It go’s to bills and helps support operations.

That’s said once you donate please

PM ME

I do get email notifications but still do not want to miss getting anyone into the SOG

The category is exclusive to those who donate:

If you’d like to donate anonymously that’s fine,

Thank you!

16 Likes

Now that I finally, after a 6 year battle, I got my SSDI. Give me a little time to get my bills in order and I’ll be able to do this.

9 Likes

How much do we need to donate to open this this new sub forum? (Ex. $5 a month, $10 a month, $20 a month etc etc).

5 Likes

anywhere from 5.00 to 5,000.00

you know how it is, it all adds up and helps, many forums seem to survive on this, Falfiles wont even offer an avatar without a donation :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

I get it, makes sense. You could also add a fee for name changes, Sig lines, etc

5 Likes

…or thread derails. :laughing:

derail

11 Likes

That was a derail , so pay up

9 Likes

:rofl:

8 Likes

9 Likes

Will this keep me off the ban list?

10 Likes

Hell might even enable you to add someones name in your place :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

All seriousness I want to improve this site too. I really enjoy everyone here. I want to start a channel soon too.

10 Likes

Damn, Joe!!

8 Likes

I was wondering why he used your paypal account, makes sense now

7 Likes

Yup, I roll with bill gates and Floyd mayweather bud

6 Likes

I see that!

6 Likes

First time I used the link it didn’t have a monthly option. Saw a screenshot above with a monthly donation.
Checked again, sure enough the option is there.
Monthly it is.

10 Likes

Welcome to the elite club @Mosinvirus

9 Likes

Thank you very much.

7 Likes

Two updates to the OP

Also, any producers who are doing reviews get access, so if that’s you be sure I add you too!

8 Likes