Don't miss out on this giveaway! It is like $369 at stake!

Yep this ain’t no joke. We are giving away a pair of $369 shooting glasses AND you gotta be following, watching and commenting on FULL30 to be eligible. So far the odds are a bit embarrassing they are so good and WELL worth getting eligible.

8 Likes

Pick me!! Pick me!!! :nerd_face:

6 Likes

are you eligible? if so and right now, good possibility

6 Likes

When do you want my address?

5 Likes

Hey, I was first.

5 Likes

Eligible? Sure. I am over 18 and should legally be able to wear shooting glasses.:thinking: I think.

6 Likes

But, can they help me see into the future…? :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Wait! Are these considered a firearm accessories? If you only wear them when you shoot, they may be considered “assault” glasses, no doubt improving your shooting abilities and at the same time, protecting your eyeballs. You better hurry and unload them onto someone else (:raising_hand_woman:) before they get banned or you’ll be in big trouble, mister.

5 Likes

I got eyes, so make sure you spell my name right.

3 Likes

soon brother, soon LOL

1 Like

possibly

3 Likes

did you watch the video on FULL30? there are rules, things you need to do in order to give me a list to go by for a drawing.

1 Like

i don’t see you in the comments of the video over there on FULL30, get that done before tomorrow if you want in. what is weird there are WAY more views on that than people who did the simple things required to enter and even WAY more people that just did half of what was required. i could not have made it more simple… so don’t really understand it. oh well, great odds for those who follow through i guess.

4 Likes

My belly read $369 of steak :cut_of_meat: haha jk

4 Likes

could always trade em for steak i guess LOL

5 Likes

steak?
make this entry number 2

4 Likes

$369 for glasses…wtf? Are they xray or thermal vision?

1 Like

when you get to the better high end shooting or safety glasses they are not cheap

2 Likes

yeah, get that a lot but quality shooting glasses can run up to $800 pretty easily. are they for everyone, nope but if you are serious about your shooting, like let’s say competition, then there is a science to it and these glasses are sure enough high tech… made by an optical company in fact. catch the replay if you are curious or catch the produce version of he podcast next week, might surprise you. we had no complaints over price in the live stream tonight and i honestly expected some… once you know, it makes sense why they are a bit costly.

1 Like

@Joe-Bob here ya go, make ya head explode LOL
@srdiver yep indeed

1 Like