Doomsday Preppers

Anyone else want to see a “where are they now” edition?

12 Likes

Well I’m pretty sure announcing your shtf plan like that is stupid but my guess is they are in a bunker glued to a HAM radio.

9 Likes

Hell yea. That was some of the best comedy on TV!

Actually, I would like to see if my predictions were correct.

9 Likes

That they never left town and are just riding this one out?

9 Likes

That the marriages lasted

9 Likes

How can they not last when your spouse is locked up in a cage?

9 Likes

The couple that preps together

uh :thinking:

eats a shit ton of oatmeal :man_shrugging: ?

10 Likes

Good point.

7 Likes

I was thinking rice and beans

8 Likes

And top raman

9 Likes

I don’t think prepping is crazy but these shows always found the crazies. I couldn’t watch most of them because they seemed like but jobs

9 Likes

I saw a show like that not long ago and I agree, they found the biggest lunatics they possibly could. Actually prepping, at least to a small degree, but not to the degree in those shows, is exactly what the go’vermin have been telling folks to do for years now.

4 Likes

Wasn’t there an episode where a guy was building his ‘compound’ by stacking shipping containers in a ‘fort’ configuration, and he shot one of the containers with a .22LR rifle, to show that the containers were “bulletproof”?

4 Likes

Yep.

5 Likes

What more is needed?

There is a word for people like that… dead. And there’s a word (2 actually) for their compound… resupply point.

6 Likes

No kidding. Build something like that and it just screams “hit this, lots of good stuff here!”
Now your average suburban home is a crapshoot…risk your life for some extra toilet paper and bottled water?..or hit the compound and pretty much be guaranteed to get some good stuff, Hmm…

3 Likes

And yes, yes I do.

3 Likes