Double Actions

I want a 686 or one of those

7 Likes

Couple of weeks ago I took out my late uncles colt trooper and my model 10 three inch heavy barrel to shoot side by side. The colt was by far the worst double action trigger pull I have ever felt . The smith was far easyer to shoot double action and more accurate . Single action was no better for the colt .

7 Likes

S&W I always said has a sweet DA trigger pull. In all honesty in the big boomers like 500S&W should never have been issued with a DA trigger they are dangerous and prone to a double tap shear recoil pushes back in the hand and before one can pull the finger away from the trigger its bam bam time again.

7 Likes

Our SP101’s trigger ain’t great, but I only shoot it single action. I like it. My biggest problem is getting it out of the wife’s purse. I think I’d like a GP100.

7 Likes

Ive always thought the Smith DA trigger was the one to compare all others to.

7 Likes

4" version is much handier

6 Likes

I like the double lockup on the Taurus Revolvers but what I had trouble on them was cutting of the top strap. I also like the barrel style of the Taurus and Korth revolvers . They are a shroud of the barrels. The weak spots are always on the frame .

6 Likes