Ear ache from hell

Has anyone used a bore camera to check their outer or inner ear? I’ve tried antibiotics, ear drops, gargling, heat and cold but the only thing that helps is ibuprofen so I’m thinking it might be a mechanical issue as opposed to an ear infection.

7 Likes

You tried the home remedies, now ? Best see an ear doctor. I’m due myself.
Mine says “nothing smaller than your elbow in there”

10 Likes

peroxide

silver if it real bad, but silver kills everything so only if real bad

9 Likes

Basil essential oil
Put it on a piece of cotton and insert it like an earplug. Don’t shove it way down in there.
Leave it in all day, or sleep with it overnight.
Works like a charm.

10 Likes

Probably be best to see a doctor, those things are painful.

10 Likes

Grandpa used to put the end of a cigarette in my ear and put the lit end in his mouth and blow the smoke through the cigarette into my ear. Scared the crap out of me the first time but it worked immediately.

10 Likes

I would totally do that! I’m not recommending it but I would do it! Just to look. I’m curious like that.

I once had a bug in my ear. It got in there while we were golfing one time. It was alive and stuck. About drove me nuts. Warm saline lavage did the trick. If there’s something foreign in there, it’ll come out.

10 Likes

Ears are awfully close to the brain to toy with a possible infection! I would definitely recommend seeing a doctor soon.

10 Likes

I will most likely go next week if it isn’t better in the next day or two.

9 Likes

Just don’t let the problem Festus…I mean fester? :rofl::joy:

7 Likes

8 Likes

LMAO…your ear drums are at least a mile from your brain… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

:belt_fed: my “brain” hangs just below my knee caps

4 Likes

that brain is a big floppy beer gut… :belt_fed:

5 Likes

Whatever, Cletus

6 Likes

I think I may have won this round of cut downs and asshole remarks ? :crazy_face: :rofl: :crazy_face: :rofl:

5 Likes

Yes, you are definitely the biggest ASSHOLE!

6 Likes

Thanks Buddy…you can still shoot my guns…

5 Likes

:joy::rofl:

4 Likes