Early Christmas For The Wife

PSA: Do not ever buy one of these and attempt to assemble it.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled posting.

9 Likes

My wife got a new holster for her 357 mag.

8 Likes

Some actually can cost upwards of 10,000 he was cheaper because he was born so tiny . He only weighs 3 ibs. And is supposed to weigh between 4-9 pounds . We are hopeful he gets a little bigger . Believe me he is all a big fluff of hair . Cute though. He is training good though.

6 Likes

I was drinking coffee read that and almost choked. Oh Lordy that was funny​:joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

Rotflmao

7 Likes

Hows the house breaking going for you with this guy?

7 Likes

He is doing really well, he weighs 4 pounds now . Made it to a good weight finally he has only had a couple of accidents . He just turned 5 months and he goes between 10 and 12 on his #2 and uses his puppy pad very well found a set of puppy steps for him so he can climb up and down without us playing elevator attendant…lol he hasnt even had his first grooming yet . He is shaggy we just brush him out from time to time. He is so small we cant take him out doors right now . Its too cold and wet for the likes of him.

7 Likes

Too adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

We skipped any pads, have never done that, ours has been pretty good overall, but my wife takes him out real frequent, she has him doing sit, lay down, shake and working on other commands but so far nothing to tell us he needs to go out except some whining which we have to tune into, couple accidents today which was frustrating, he goes, then can go again in no time

We just have a bathroom scale and believe he’s 4#'s and is 3 months, they let him go just after weening :man_shrugging:

Wife made me put up a pen, after losing the last Scrappy she’s not allowing much freedom

There’s snow and ice out there now and he’s not a fan

9 Likes

Hang some bells off the doorknob where he can reach them. Shake the bells every time he goes out.

6 Likes

Wow that’s awesome, Scrappy 2 is definitely a cute pupper, i dare say he has ya’ll wrapped around his little paw already :smile:

7 Likes

no way :lying_face:

6 Likes

Bwahaha yeah I know what ya mean :smirk:

We have a lot of Coyotes here . So my wife would be right in the pen if I put one up the whole time he would be in it …Him :thinking: gives me a devious thought :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

No beers for your doggies

Just :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

ALL DOGS !!!

8 Likes

You only now thought to pen up your wife?

7 Likes

looney tunes a case of the mondays GIF

Don’t do it…that cannot end well. :rofl:

7 Likes

Lol, :rofl: well , I wished women came with remote controls that way when they got crabby a guy could hit the mute button or change the channel to the nice mood.

7 Likes

My wife would never let me leave him alone outside. She is even scared of large redtail hawks carrying him off .

7 Likes

Your lucky you dont live in the Ozarks . A dog that size the tree rats would have thier way with .

8 Likes

A hawk killed my folks Yorkie about 6 years ago. He was out in the front yard.

7 Likes

Sorry for your folks, that’s rough :frowning_face:

6 Likes