EAT 💩 WALMART!

https://www.wthitv.com/content/news/Rural-King-says-it-will-stand-in-support-of-Americans-and-the-Second-Amendment-as-other-retailers-change-gun-policies-559374651.html

12 Likes

I guess I know where I’m going tomorrow. And this is my Rural King too. :grinning:

10 Likes

Nuts, no Rural King in TX or ID. :frowning:

8 Likes

Must be an Eastern thing.

5 Likes

I’ve never heard of it but there’s a ton of farm/fleet tractor supply knock offs and I expect perhaps this is similar?

6 Likes

Similar I believe. Rural King took over some of the old abandoned Gander Mountain stores around here when Gander tanked… I haven’t visited 1 yet…but I will be! My neibor said they have GREAT prices on guns, etc.

7 Likes

I didn’t think there were any in TN, but I checked the store locator on their site, and there are a few. Closest one to me, is probably a 30 to 40 minute drive. I guess I’ll have to check them out, some weekend.

6 Likes

Closest to me 1080 miles…

Need them to come to Utah!!!

5 Likes

And Idaho…

4 Likes

Damn it…we have an empty Gander Mountain close by, they should come inhabit it.

6 Likes

Decided to skim through the guns section of the Rural King website. If there’s a way to check on what’s in stock at a specific store, I haven’t found it yet, but I’ve already found that they carry a few guns that I’ve been wanting.

This could be bad for my bank account.

6 Likes

:joy::rofl:

5 Likes

Just for fun, anytime we get drunk, bored or both, call your local WALMART. Ask to be connected to sporting goods & ask if they have any (banned) ammo. 5.56, 45, 9mm, whatever. Once a day, maybe 20 times a day for our retired members here. Waste their time…it’ll be fun☺

7 Likes

No Rural Kings within 80 miles of me… lmfao

4 Likes

Ain’t that far! Hell, I’ve drove further for a hot piece of ass!(Yes, it was worth it🤑)

3 Likes

Yeah, I am starting to look for affordable reloading equipment. Probably going to be my best bet in the long run, just hard when money is tight​:flushed::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::woozy_face:

3 Likes

Rural King is an awesome store!!! I feel lucky to have one within a reasonable driving distance.

4 Likes

I got 1 20 minutes away

4 Likes

They are like Tractor Supply on steroids. Huge inventory!

5 Likes

I just got home from Rural King. Checked out their firearms section, there were several customers there and its a very small section of the store, so it was a tight squeeze between people. That picture in the article is all there is. Thats the whole firearm section. It consisted of one countertop with 3 glass displays and a row of shelves maybe 30’ long.
The ammo I saw wasn’t a very good deal. For example, I saw a lot of Federal Black packs stacked up in .223 and 5.56, 150 rds but they wanted $75 for it. The smaller boxes on the wall was about what you see at Walmart. They had a few paper targets, some cleaning supplies, a small selection of AR Magpull items (grips, BUIS, trigger guards, etc.) maybe a dozen items total, around 3 or 4 rifle scopes and three or four other optics, an Anderson lower, and maybe a couple of other things. There was about a 20’ wall long guns, 7 or 8 semi carbines, some shotguns, and the glass displays had about 80-100+/- handguns in all, mostly Ruger, S&W, Taurus, a couple of Sigs, and maybe a few others but I couldn’t see them due to some healthy sized women who were blocking the entire cabinet. But they were buying some handguns. Yay! Didn’t pay much attention to the prices, and even if I had, wouldn’t know if it was a good deal or not without comparison shopping.

We didn’t have a Rural King down in TX. Big R would be similar, I guess. But where I was in TX, there were gun stores, gun pawns and feed stores everywhere so no need I guess.

I have been to this Rural King many times and the most I ever buy there is dog/cat food, bird seed and suet. Nothing else really impresses me. But, as long as they show thier 2A support, I’ll patronize them.

8 Likes