El Paso Shooting by another Mental Case

Yet another shithead!!!

8 Likes

Do we know anything about this guy? The portland terrorists are coming down there this week. Is this one of their folks?

6 Likes

This is unreal, we are going to lose our gun rights cause of these dickheads. You might buckup and resist and die, but laws will eventually be passed and you will be a felon to own them. at the rate they are going it may be sooner than you think.

11 Likes

All of this only ends in two ways.
Slavery or Revolution.

9 Likes

Might be a good time to go off radar and delete any information and pictures posted on websites…

10 Likes

This forum wont let you clear out lol.

5 Likes

Yes it will click on the three dots on the post you want to be gone, then on the skull and crossbones.

5 Likes

Politicians are already all over this calling for Gun Control.
And the illiterate Left Wing Anti-Gun parasites are attacking the Governor already saying it is his fault.
If you are on Twitter then Defend this guy and point out to the Brainless how stupid their argument is.

7 Likes

From what I heard Spartacus is the first to blame the NRA. But they will all get on board and blame all gun owners in short order.

Fuckhead politicians.

8 Likes

I see they are so afraid of the shooter as they run out,
But Damn if they didn’t get that Fu$%#! Phone out to record anything they could!!!
WTF is wrong with people???

9 Likes

Well shit.
It’s gonna get ugly fast.
Guy’s now removed FB had a manifesto. Bad screenshot. Hard to read if you enlarge it.
News photo shows him waking in wearing hearing protection.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/active-shooter-situation-reported-in-el-paso%3F_amp=true

6 Likes

Posted on CNN StewTube post.
Sure it wont take long for CNN to remove it!!

Already got a Thumbs Up Too.

5 Likes

Another Nut Case that we will pay the cost for.
Great Post grabbing this psychos crap fest before it gets removed.

5 Likes

Do you think it just ironic that these things happen during election cycles?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/el-paso-walmart-shooting-multiple-fatalities-suspect-in-custody

7 Likes

Just updated the manifesto images in my post above. A little easier to read.

5 Likes

Quoted for truth.

Does make you think doesn’t it?

7 Likes

Crap, I didn’t realize there was a thread already

4 Likes

Doesn’t Walmart sell guns? If I were an employee I know exactly where I would be running to. Cowards!

5 Likes

Just watched the National News ABC and the Democrap’s running for Election were already calling for MORE GUN CONTROL!!!
They make me want to hurl!!!
Caching in on a situation again to push agenda with no facts and to push for themselves while pretending to actually give a shit.

:face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

6 Likes

Is there a page missing from the manifesto, @mquinn55 ?

4 Likes