El Paso survivor wishes he had his gun that day

Wont see this on the Mainstream Media.
A Hero who tried to stop the shooter.
Probably the only time this story was actually aired.
And I think that CNN got took by surprise when he stated he wishes his mother had brought her gun that day.
Hero Folks RIGHT HERE!!!

8 Likes

Gun sales at one store in El Paso have doubled. Some buyers were in the Walmart at the time of the killings. El Paso Residents are also scrambling to get their Texas Conceal Carry license and signing up for the classes, most of them being hispanic.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2019/08/17/icymi-hispanics-in-el-paso-flock-to-concealed-carry-classes-following-walmart-shooting-n2551837

8 Likes

If that wasn’t live broadcast, I’m surprised CNN didn’t edit that part out about this guy actually being a shooter and his mom regretting not taking her gun with her.

7 Likes

After all this crap I have went from my summer carry .380 back to a full size 1911.

7 Likes

I am sorry this guy had to rely on his wits alone. That 20/20 hind-sight comes to us all

5 Likes

The guy IS a hero! He put his own life on the line. And I wish he had had a firearm also. Think how many lives could have been saved. BUT NO WE HAVE TO MORE GUN CONTROL SO MORE PEOPLE CAN DIE AT THE HANDS OF THE LEFT"S TERRORISTS. The shooter was an environmental mental case and it was clear that he hated Trump. Want to stop gun violence.

1. mandatory firearms training for ALL school children
  2. Mandate that EVERY home that is not housing a mental incompetent or felon has a firearm of some sort,
  3. Train every able bodied citizen of this nation in the use and handling of a pistol.

These people are cowards and this will stop 99% of them in their tracks, because if they might run into greater return fire they are too cowardly to take that chance.

4 Likes

I’ve started thinking about possibly buying a fanny pack :unamused: to make it easier to carry something bigger than the subcompact I’ve been carrying lately.

4 Likes

You start wearing a fanny pack you know you have to upload a picture of you wearing it! :rofl:

3 Likes

@JPN, don’t fall for it…

3 Likes

and to be included in that the singing of the National Anthem, Pledge of Allegiance and one minute of prayer (silence) at the start of class.

3 Likes

And to that I say AMEN!!!

2 Likes