:hitman:

:mac:
:mac:

:tec_9:
:tec_9:

all found at the bottom

more can be added, need to be square .png to be considered

12 Likes

Thank f’ing god. It is about time we have REAL firearm related items. You beat me to it as I was about to send you some. LOL

Only one problem. Needs more Star… and more Mosin…

Resize to your heart’s content. edit Hmmm…square eh?

:mosin:
:mosin:

star_bm

9 Likes

Try that ^.

4 Likes

:star:
:star:

5 Likes

What happened to the tin foil hat? Lol

7 Likes

Now these are the kinds of emojis I expect on a gun forum. Not those watered down fakebook things where even a cartoon raygun is too much.

6 Likes

:_223::_357::_9mm::ak47::ammo::ar15::army::draco::full30::glock::hitman::mac::tec_9:

There, now I have them all on my recent list instead of the very bottom of the list.

8 Likes

Can we just move them to the top and ditch most of the rest? 90% of the existing ones suck. :mosin:

6 Likes

:_223::_357::_9mm::ak47::ammo::ar15::army::draco::full30::glock::hitman::mac::mosin::star::tec_9:

3 Likes

How do you resize an emoji? I did it by mistake once, but I could not replicate.

4 Likes

:tinfoil:
:tinfoil:
:rnc:
:rnc:
:dnc:
:dnc:
:infowars:
:infowars:

bumped the size up for all of them

4 Likes

Excellent

4 Likes

Did you find them?

7 Likes

So you’re telling me there’s an :army: but no :usmc:?

-1/10 post, would not recommend

8 Likes

OOH RAH

:ega:
:ega:

7 Likes

ask, and ye shall recieve!

:ega: :ega: :ega:

8 Likes

Yep, I found the new emojis. Is there a way to increase font size or resize the emoji in a post? When I was new to the forum, I recall adding an oversize emoji to a reply, but I don’t remember how I did it…or if i did it???
NothingWorks

5 Likes

New User Guide has some options

we can up the emoji size more if its unanimous to do so, not able per user that I know of

3 Likes

YES PLEASE!! Make it bigger! That’s what she said!

6 Likes

:_223::_357::_9mm::ak47::ammo::ar15::army::dnc::draco::ega::full30::glock::hitman::infowars::mac::mosin::rnc::star::tec_9::tinfoil:

5 Likes