Emoji's

Did you find them?

7 Likes

So you’re telling me there’s an :army: but no :usmc:?

-1/10 post, would not recommend

8 Likes

OOH RAH

:ega:
:ega:

7 Likes

ask, and ye shall recieve!

:ega: :ega: :ega:

8 Likes

Yep, I found the new emojis. Is there a way to increase font size or resize the emoji in a post? When I was new to the forum, I recall adding an oversize emoji to a reply, but I don’t remember how I did it…or if i did it???
NothingWorks

5 Likes

New User Guide has some options

we can up the emoji size more if its unanimous to do so, not able per user that I know of

3 Likes

YES PLEASE!! Make it bigger! That’s what she said!

6 Likes

:_223::_357::_9mm::ak47::ammo::ar15::army::dnc::draco::ega::full30::glock::hitman::infowars::mac::mosin::rnc::star::tec_9::tinfoil:

5 Likes

:glock:

3 Likes

Sounds good to me :+1:

5 Likes

I like the new size. Not so small it’s hard to tell what it is, and not so big that it over powers the text.

7 Likes

:_223::_357::_9mm::ak47::ammo::ar15::army::draco::ega::full30::glock::mac::mosin::rnc::star::tec_9:

4 Likes

Most of the twitter emojis have been removed from the easy pick drop down, I’ll likely thin out some more

for those of you that feel you need a merman-dark-skin-tone

you can find it here

the F30 emojis will be tuned, a few dropped, a few added, as usual recommendations are good

5 Likes

Yes, and go crazy a little bit with your imagination :nerd_face:

3 Likes

and with that last command RMS Full30 turned and hit the iceberg

5 Likes

C’mon, we have more confidence in Captain @Robert and his steering skills. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

so a titanic emoji is requested?

5 Likes

Can we get A Hilary Clinton one?

3 Likes

Never mind , found it :poop:

4 Likes

Alright, I’m an internet forum dummy. Where can I find these cool emojis? All I can seem to post are the ones on my phone, and the only gun emoji I could find is a water gun. :gun:

4 Likes