Enough With Pervert Church!

will that is ten minutes I will never get back

Thanks for the video, Robert.

The guy is very entertaining and makes good points.

Now, what can Catholics do to follow up on his advice?

Note: Though I am not a Catholic, I do have some friends that are Catholic. I wish all Catholics the best.

That’s a very hard report to give and to listen to being a catholic. Here are the facts-

1. Has the church tried to protect and cover up sexual improprieties of there religious leaders? Yes!
  2. Has the church gone off track in its teachings to draw in more members? Yes!
  3. Has the church bent the rules and left out teachings to strengthen there narrative? Yes!

As a father myself and to all the other fathers out there, the one thing I care about more than anything else on this planet is my kid, and your kidding yourself if you think I’m trusting someone only on their religious merit.
It sucks but it is now your duty as a Christian to do your own studies on theological. No more indoctrination.

Matthew 7:15-20 nasb “15 “Beware of the false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? 17 So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 So then, you will know them by their fruits.”

In my experience most preachers have a political agenda. I was raised in a Pentecostal church and have family that are Catholic . My wife and kids were in the Ucc church for awhile but found the preacher to be too liberal as in supporting abortion and gay marriage and he is now the president of that church. I have read the bible and the Koran and believe in one god but I will not belong to any church I can think for myself.

Unfortunately it is not well known to anyone including Catholics that you have the freedom to think for yourself

1782 Man has the right to act in conscience and in freedom so as personally to make moral decisions. "He must not be forced to act contrary to his conscience. Nor must he be prevented from acting according to his conscience, especially in religious matters."53

That does not mean you will not possibly feel you are being conditioned or pushed to conform, that likely exists everywhere.

Happy for you that you chose not to endure abortion or gay preaching.