Entry for the new CGS Group MOD 9 suppressor

Hello all, I have a favor to ask. A friend of mine’s daughter was in the ICU, she is 10 years old and now is slowly improving. Angelina was diagnosed with transverse myelitis or acute dilentated encephamyeltis a rare autoimmune disease affecting 1 in 2000000. If we could spread the word I would greatly appreciate it or if you would like to enter, please feel free!!
cheers!!
https://youtu.be/yPoGVeZ9KRM

11 Likes

8 Likes

Thank you @Robert!

8 Likes

Sorry I’ve been a way for a bit, been extremely busy with grad school. I haw some great news, just found out that the tax stamp will be also paid for. Yes the$200 tax stamp will be paid by King Pin (gentleman from another platform) essentially your getting a MOD 9 ($800) suppressor for $20 if you win!!!

5 Likes

I hope all goes well. How long will this be going on for?

5 Likes

you need my p99 and do a reshoot…

4 Likes

Until October 2nd, I’ll do a live drawing on YouTube

4 Likes

Haha…yes please @srdiver

4 Likes

That’s phenomenal, always better when the winner doesn’t have to pay fee’s etc :grinning:

6 Likes

It’s was extremely generous of King Pin, a true Scholar!

5 Likes

We just had an update, someone is donating Something quite substantial and will be added to who ever wins the suppressor. As of now there are only 15 people who have donated and sent me a copy of the receipt, so the chances of winning are quite high. I will announce it once we receive it!!
Please make sure you screen shoot the donation and email me at Ablokestwocents@gmail.com!

3 Likes

@RobertM @JohnCrump @LockNLoadRadio1 can you guys get this in front of a larger audience?

4 Likes

Robert,

Perhaps I could have a few more details beside those that have been provided?

6 Likes

Yes Sir, I’ll get @ABTC_inc to provide them, thank you for your response, I hope you can help.

Robert

5 Likes

The devil is going to be in the details. I haven’t ever done it, but giving away an NFA item sounds very labor intensive if not dicey.

6 Likes

I agree, but, if they’re sold I guess than can be given, and the winner could likely elect to donate it back or other contingencys made I’m sure, still waiting for @ABTC_inc to get back to me but that can be discussed, I think he’s a handsome enough fellow to have on your radio program if its determined you can help :rofl::rofl::rofl:, though, we may need some voice modification software so your listeners can understand what he’s saying :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Hello…I’ll get straight to the point, a friend of mine daughter on July 4th after swimming in a lake was found to have numb hands, within 3 hours she became paralyzed and placed on a vent. after extensive testing, the diagnosis of transverse myelitis was placed. She has made some recovery but still a lot of therapy required, prognosis is unclear. CGS group has donated the new MOD 9 can, along with another two individuals; one donating the tax stamp money and another donating a brand new Skarr Armory bullet proof class III vest with carrying case. The link is

https://www.gofundme.com/f/angels-aiding-angelina

It’s $20 per entry and drawing will be on October 2nd, all entries must be screen shot and emailed to me at Ablokestwocents@gmail.com

You can watch the story and interview on my channel at

5 Likes

The person who wins will contact their FFl/SOT and we will send it to them, they will be required to fill the tax stamp for the ATF with their FFL/SOT and the wait begins; however, most will let them use the can in their presence at a range while they await to be approved! Processing time are usually 9-12 months range

5 Likes

Lol I’ll put my American accent on!

5 Likes

I’m aware of donations coming from forum members and thank you all!

6 Likes