Entry for the new CGS Group MOD 9 suppressor

Thank you for your support people, this is the exact reason why I decided to create a channel…

5 Likes

Update video

4 Likes

Looks like great stuff for the winner!

3 Likes

The main theme is the cause, the suppressor, tax stamp, and vest are just an extra…we have to understand that a child needs help!!! But the lucky winner will be happy too😄

4 Likes

Wanted to say thank you for all that participated in the GAW team Angelina, it was a great turnout! The GAW will be live on my YouTube channel tomorrow at 8Est…good luck all!!

3 Likes

Wow, that’s a sad video at points, she is doing well it seems, very spirited

I was curious on how you’d do the raffle, neat app you used

@GhostTactical see you attended :+1:

@ABTC_inc any word on future plans to help reach that goal for Angelina?

https://www.gofundme.com/f/angels-aiding-angelina

2 Likes

Hello Robert,

I wanted to say thanks for all that you did, it was very much appreciated. We raised $3000 which is amazing for my channel being so small so I’m happy. Is been a struggle with all that’s going on grad school, work, Youtube but some how I managed which is great!! Angelina is in good spirts and happy to go home, still a long recovery but improving slowly.

JD

3 Likes

Sorry @Robert, I re read you post and saw if your inquiry on future support for Team Angelina. The answer is absolutely, it all depends on my sponsorship. I’m such a small channel, most venders don’t bother giving me a chance but I was lucky with CGS group and very thankful for their support. I hope I get to help her and more people!!

Thanks for asking!!

3 Likes

Neat name, not sure I caught that before, any link to it?

2 Likes

Just the Go fund me link that you already know about, I came up with Team Angelina…thought it was catchy!

4 Likes

It is, I’ll make the font bigger, leave it up through the month, see what happens :wink:

4 Likes

Thank you @Robert

4 Likes

Thanks @Robert!

3 Likes