European FIrearms Directive

2 Likes

here is an article from TFB: http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/04/01/grow-gunpower-might-illegalized-even-introduced-us/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TheFirearmBlog+(The+Firearm+Blog)

2 Likes

Your aprons are not and never will be free people. As long as they continue to think their government will do everything for them from birth to grave.

4 Likes

The EU is the “european soviet”. It was designed to be a precursor for the total abolition of the various European nations. Their sovereignty is gone.

That is what they have in store for you here in the US.

Say goodbye to your rights. Especially your 1st and 2nd Amendments.

UNLESS you DO SOMETHING.

5 Likes

What hypocrisy.
This from countries that for hundreds (actually thousands) of years haven’t gone for more than a generation or two without trying to exterminate each other?

4 Likes

Also see UN small arms treaty! We should cut our fealty to the UN and never surrender our arms!“there’s an American with a gun behind every blade of grass” or"I’m afraid we have awakened the sleeping tiger and just for miss,end the fed imf bank of Brussels ect.,see!

3 Likes

Another @redlemur sighting!!! What whaaaaat!!!

Mister Torgue Approves (Orange)

1 Like

@Sonny 's a regular blood hound, perhaps he needs a makeover?

Type @Sonny Bring me my gun for more help

“Mark my words, AI is far more dangerous than nukes.” ~ Elon Musk

1 Like

Yes, reprogram the AI…before we end up with red lemur miso for breakfast…

1 Like

Was there a relation?

1 Like

No clue…just sounded like a horrible idea for breakfast…but then again, I’ve never tried eating lemur…maybe it tastes like chicken :man_shrugging:t4:

1 Like

Wow that post is from 18 but still relevant!

3 Likes

Indeed!!

2 Likes