Everyone jabbers about long range what about precision short range

10 Likes

I like how this guy does soft propaganda for 2A and conservative America. This same guy did a giant vacuum cannon, flashed a picture of his grandpa with his hunting rifles and shotguns propped against the wall, and complimented a guy on his 5-o’clock revolver. He shows that rednecks are smarter than the world takes them for.

9 Likes

I can’t believe we can’t buy matches anymore due to shipping regulations, I’ve not used a match in a long time so am out of the loop but wow, really

7 Likes

I was surprised to hear this too… while I do not use matches often, i do use them…
Hummmmmm
Makes my flint and steel more valuable

5 Likes

Those matches went away alongside mercury thermostats part of the patriot act. They contained chemicals the government decided were to dangerous for us to own. We might make a bomb or something.

5 Likes

what, another thing we can’t buy :facepalm:

So, what about thermometers, something other than mercury now I suppose?

6 Likes

Yep kinda hard to find an old style thermometer now days.

6 Likes

My ferro rod is gonna come in real real handy

6 Likes

And that I am fed up with trust me.

6 Likes

Matches, flint and steel. Let get out of yester year.

Any one gone to jungle school? We were shown to pull a bullet off of a cartridge, pour the powder into your birds nest, insert the cartridge into the gun and pull the trigger. Primer ignites the powder and a fire is started.

Short range is easy. Save ammo, fix bayonet

6 Likes

I have started way more fires :fire: with flint n steel out traveling than with a lighter or matches.
Yes, you can start a nice fire with a cartridge… but I am saving mine… LOL
I can do a bow drill too…
More than one way to skin a cat, alive…

4 Likes

I always heard to save the last one for …yourself :sob:

5 Likes

That would be the last 45 round. 5.56 may not do the job

5 Likes

Hahahhahahhahahhaha

3 Likes