Everyone needs to know this! Yes, that means you!

You may not ever need to send it, but you may need to know what it means if you ever see it being sent. It means “I need help!”

8 Likes

I don’t do tik tok, but yeah it might be handy. i can do sign language pretty good. i’ve had to teach deaf students many times and learned it from them. Help me in sign takes two hands, i can see where you need one to hold camera. but i don’t do tik tok.

8 Likes

I don’t do TikTok either, it was brought to my attention. and it doesn’t require a camera. People have been rescued when doing it in a car.

8 Likes

I’m gonna start my own social app called tick-tick-boom heh

7 Likes

the other day some one said tick tock like the clock is ticking and I really thought of the app 1st :frowning: maybe I need to get my grandfather clock working. I don’t use the tictoc either but good info

7 Likes

First off I don’t tend to look at people in their vehicles, surely not kids, and if I seen any weird hand gestures I’d think it was a kid using weird hand gestures, being a kid, tossing gang signs or what not, IMO it seems to be a poor thing to teach, old dog, IDK, but if you need help from a weirdo I’d suggest more effort might be good :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

6 Likes

Just to be pedantic, she never used the signal. She said later she mouthed “help me” or something to the guy

6 Likes