Evidence of a Crime

Longish, but well worth watching and sharing.

11 Likes

I think he may be over the target, they love to kill links to stuff with him in it, have for a good while now. I hate all the legal crap but he has played this well using courts, hope he can drive it all home.

8 Likes

Absolutely he is. I was glad to hear they were still proceeding.

I just looked for a article about a recent court decision in Portugal. The court ruled the Covid deaths had to be reported as a number under 200 I heard, instead of the 17,000 they were reporting. The internet has been scrubbed. No luck.

Interesting times…

Edit: Changed search values and found these.

7 Likes

And now there is the beginning of evidence that masks are likely causing problems.

6 Likes

Not new at all, they had just done many millions worth of studies on masks due to the recent change in OSHA regs related to silica dust and the mandating of mask wearing. Problem was info from them was being censored since it didn’t fit their narrative.

6 Likes

Guys, look beyond the initial implications here

if

1000 lawyers worldwide to sue all who are complicit in this crime against humanity

And the US handed this to CH as has already been implicated, no matter who the agents were this go’s back to the principal

The principal in our nation is the people, not the elected officials, so on a world stage, in a world court

The Hague

https://jamesfetzer.org/2021/03/international-criminal-court-the-hague-accepted-covid-19-complaint-of-violation-of-nuremberg-code-by-israeli-government/

who do you think justice will be ultimately handed to?

Now, do you think the elected officials can defend the agents when we’re already a bankrupt nation?

That will be the pretense, but the long game…

4 Likes

Smile knowing Jack Dorsey and Mark Zuckerberg have their place in the lake of fire.

Psalm 58:10

6 Likes

Even if they managed to pull this off and actually convict those responsible for the crimes they have committed; I guarantee that those responsible would still escape any real justice.

6 Likes

Certainly most who should be punished will not.

First exhibit: Nuremberg Trials and Argentina’s Safe Harbor via Vatican assured escape routes.

Speaking of Papal Totalitarian Assitance…

4 Likes

Not in this life, but it the next. I know their heart by what comes out of their mouth.

5 Likes