Exclusive: Feds Order Apple And Google To Hand Over Names Of 10,000+ Users Of A Gun Scope App

Well now. Of those 10k downloads, I’m 4 of those. I have this app on several devices.

9 Likes

Not like you are not on some sort of list already, most of us are…

6 Likes

I think I’m on a master list.

4 Likes

Just watched the video of confiscating property with no “due process”, so I am not as clear about authority levels and responsibility, but sure seems all our government layers have information to make my life miserable and unsecure. Note, unsecure not insecure.
Who gets to decide when and what “they” will demand from my custody? Where is Liberty and Freedom?

I got off on jerk reporters instead of law enforcement, sorry

6 Likes

If I go missing, suspect fowl play.

I’m not kidding.

8 Likes

If you under odd circumstances are thinking about personal safety, call me

6 Likes

I know I am on list or three.
Reminds me in WW2 Hitler had a list drawn up of Brits that were to be arrested (aka disappeared) when they invaded Britain.
Known as Sonderfahndungsliste G.B. “Special Search List Great Britain”
So the BATF has a Sonderfahndungsliste U.S.
Always referred to them a Jack Booted Thugs.

7 Likes

As well as the rest of us brother!

8 Likes

I don’t have this app but it’s scary the reach these guys are willing take

8 Likes

I’m becoming embarrassed more and more each day by our corrupted government. It’s not “R” or “D” that’s the particular problem. It’s all of them.

10 Likes

I do use other gun apps though. There was one that I used a long time ago that keeps track of the gun serial numbers in your possession. I quit using it after I bought my third gun but maybe the internet or apps aren’t the place for any form of information like that.

7 Likes

There has been far more bad that came from trump than Obama. But Obama would have if he felt he could. You’re right, they’re all trash

7 Likes

Obozo like most leftist assholes he thought the pig witch would easily forward his lying crap.
Smokey screwed up so much - like they do most everywhere they are in power.

Old - but spot on on the cancer.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure Apple and Goggle could say no. They probably won’t. It’s not an issue of do process because we gave Apple and Google the ok to keep info on us. The government is going around the bill of rights via third party. If you have noticed Apple and Google get pressured hard for campaign contributions but have not been pressured with regulations because this is where government gets info.

6 Likes

They have that info already, just need to legitimize its use.
NSA%20Logo

4 Likes

Wonder what they would do if every gun owner in the USA downloaded this app? If nothing else it would sure give them something to think about now wouldn’t it.

4 Likes

well it bothers the hell out of me. I had this app on my phone just last year. It worked well with the atn scope I had. Guess they could come after me if they want. The issue I have is with the phones ip address they can then legally pull any search history or post made from my phone or goggle account.

5 Likes

It’s sad to read this but I’m not surprised. It is one of the things I 100% knew would happen which is why I don’t download ANY app anymore. My wife downloads baby related apps but that’s it. I’m seriously considering getting one of those “dumb” flip phones that barely texts and can check email.

4 Likes

From this point forward, I’m going to download only from the site in question.

3 Likes

The way things are going we all need to earn a new merit badge, boys & girls!!

5 Likes