Facebook and YouTube Snowflakes

Well, I thought this would never happen, but both Facebook and YouTube have caved into the anti-gun FAKE media and the protestors and our own government that is trying to disarm America. Why is it that the law abiding gun owners and the NRA are under attack by the actions of criminals and mental cases? I think many of the mentally challenged are in our government…stomping not only on the 2nd Amendment, but the 1st as well. The 2nd Amendment sure states and was put in place to protect us from a tyrannical government for pulling what is happening now in this country? What is wrong with these people…can’t the read plain English? Being called gun nuts, domestic terrorists, and all the other horrible terms is just insane. Don’t these nuts realize if the guns are taken away from us, this country will be in chaos with criminals taking over and doing whatever they damn well please? Now FB and YouTube have caved into these radicals! The more we let them do this, the more they will take. What will be next? Closing gun ranges and business that sell or deal with firearms? We have to stop this! Just like the patriots did in 1775, etc., unless we stand up united, we will fall!

Facebook and YouTube, designed by snowflakes, for the viewing pleasure of snowflakes!

This entire thing is part of a campaign to destroy your basic rights and convert this country into a despotic sh*thole like China or Russia.

The alleged “mass shootings” are Staged Atrocity Events. Do your own digging and you will see tons of evidence that they are faked.

They are being done by elements of the “National Exercise Division”. Google that. No, I am not making this up.

The “incredulous” reactions you are talking about are all part of the act:

“Only the small secrets need to be protected. The big ones are kept secret by public incredulity.” Marshall McLuhan

The practice of using Staged Atrocity Propaganda to achieve domestic political goals must be outlawed.

As of now, It’s “legal”. And this is what is happening.

Cave in? Hm,hm, museing,hm nope they didn’t cave they were always in,mentally challenged? Mad Max and pelosi and shumer,that’s agross understatement!But if we have to muskets and black powder will work!