Fair warning, green light to ban 🚦

I try hard to live the golden rule, do onto others as you’d have them do to you,
and always try to be aware that if you judge you should prepare to be judged just the same

So, anyone who wishes to censor free speech on this forum because someone else gets under their skin with politics or religion be warned you are under my skin

Seems fair to me.

The board as a whole reserves the right to determine if an individual thread, post or account needs to be moved/removed/banned.

I could break it down further, compare your efforts to those of anti gunners, ANTIFA, Communists, Marxist’s, Nazi’s, etc etc

post patriotic quotes from our forefathers

But I tried that with an individual yesterday, didn’t work, why, IDK, raised with fewer freedoms maybe?

Anyhow, I personally don’t wish to censor anyone but any continued push for censorship puts me at ease for censoring, after-all, I’ll be giving you what you want.

Do us both a favor, don’t log in again if freedom of speech is an offense to you,

Same goes for those who can’t contribute more than insults or vulgarity, find a new hangout.

This is about as nice as I could put this at this time and feel it needs to be posted as we are at odds if you seek to suppress others.

23 Likes

So your saying we should act like adults. :thinking:

13 Likes

First off, so as not to ruffle your feathers, I wish to say I think Chief Shitting Bull was an ok dude :yum:

Adults yes, and ones who comprehend common courtesy, there’s been a lot of craziness in the world lately, would like to keep it out of here, today is a new day, lets all work it as such, forgive anyone’s trespass from yesterday :cowboy_hat_face:

15 Likes

10-4

12 Likes

But I tried that with an individual yesterday, didn’t work, why, IDK

Because they are either so blinded by what they’re told their “ideals” are or the cognitive dissonance is greater than they can bear

13 Likes

Meh, adulting is overrated. Besides that, young children speak with brutal honesty.

13 Likes

Copy and Ditto

8 Likes

Very well said!!!

Hey FB, Twitter, and Amazon… full30 sends you a huge :fu:

8 Likes

Dang, what I miss?

10 Likes

I didn’t do it!
(at least not this time)

10 Likes

Well some of us… the rest of us will still have fun!

7 Likes

My thoughts exactly!

Go about your life and don’t spread fear for the most part.

Been through this several times and even though I voted for who I thought was the right man, it turned out that no matter if it was Red or Blue in the seat, things changed!

7 Likes

Just remain vigilant

7 Likes

And stock up of ferrets!

8 Likes

I agree!
Get as many Ferrets as you can!

8 Likes

Looks like there should be some out there on the surplus market

5 Likes