FALSE FLAGS, RED FLAGS & TRUMP

10 Likes

Of course they are.
Make like the invisible man
Stay off everyone’s radar

9 Likes

Really? Hide from the world, have them label you as a recluse and a threat.
Silence feeds into their plan… once you don’t speak out your perspective is lost forever and politically.

6 Likes

This guy is opening a great set of questions that should be answered by our leaders. Trump has been very busy putting out a series of fires, set by democratic arsonists and other leftists to cloud the issues. We need to help isolate the critical issues, support of the very clean 2nd Amendment and teach the ignorant about the obstructionist selling the “feel good” reforms like the Red Flags,and other control fallacies.

6 Likes

Hiding in plain sight behind enemy lines. .
Alias’s help :wink:
My true persona does the law abiding thing. Vote - emails- calls etc - a real stand up guy :grinning:
My felon side - not so much.

5 Likes

I can’t hide, they have my life history.:slightly_frowning_face:

7 Likes

Yes, they had to install a new server just for your inventory.

5 Likes

Fellow here in Indiana just got red flagged by his EX WIFE. They seized his guns and are holding him in preventive detention.

4 Likes

Cannot do this while shitbook, twatter and instashit exist. These social media companies will slowly increase their massive influence by tethering each generation after the other. Millennials are bad enough but look at generation z, jeez these kids would probably convulse if they lost access to their social shit and or cell phones.

4 Likes