Famous guns that you like but you shouldnt

What are some famous guns that were used by questionable people that you like?

Think this AR takes the cake for me

10 Likes

It’s against the law to own them types of guns

10 Likes

Well technically its just illegal to modify your gun the way he did.

8 Likes

6 Likes

HUH? What’s not to love? It’s heavy, slow and inaccurate, so :thinking:

6 Likes

well ya got one of them right.

7 Likes

What do you disagree with? I counted the muzzle climb as the inaccurate and the slow came from heavy

6 Likes

Very little muzzle climb from a Thompson cause they are heavy. the do have a rate of fire that’s faster than most think. The 50 and 100 round drum makes them really heavy. even the M1 which can only take the stick mag has no recoil or muzzle climb. far as accuracy, they were not made for long range shooting, but far as a SMG goes there has been none made more reliable and deadly. they don’t get issued anymore cause of the same reason the m-14, garand and other wood stocked rifles, and that is weight.

7 Likes

Now a 45 caliber mac 10 at 1200 rpm has some muzzle climb.

7 Likes

Well, I sure ain’t gonna argue with ya, you probably have a dozen or so. The one I shot and it was only one seemed to want to climb on me, but like I said what’s not to love

7 Likes

Some things are just cool regardless of anything else…

Here is one that is definitely NOT questionable:

6 Likes

Which model was it?

6 Likes

Beats the crap out of me, I can’t tell one from the other. I think it was a 1921 but what do I know, had a 100 round drum and a vertical grip and was heavy a hell. It was pretty beat up as well could have been a Franken gun for all I know, I just was having fun playing with it. My wife shot it too.

6 Likes