Favorite SHTF Blade Pics

What are your go-to blades for SHTF? Show 'em off!

3 Likes

Two of mine are the Condor Yoshimi machete and the Bark River Bravo 3.

5 Likes

Good choices!

Where did you get the knife?

Pretty sure I ordered it from Knives Ship Free. They’re sold out, but I see one for a decent price on Ebay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bark-River-Bravo-2-CPM-3V-Survival-Knife-Camping-Tactical-Chopping-Bushcraft/153144829285?hash=item23a824a565:g:QHEAAOSw3EpbeMj0

3 Likes

Oops. That’s a Bravo 2, but still 3V steel and not so heavy.

1 Like

Thanks!

Are you fixin to go fight A Yujita in the jungle?

2 Likes

My old Buck Selector I got in 1982! Butchered many a deer with it!

5 Likes

Trench knife and my tomahawk.
One in each hand.

I cardio with 'em :sunglasses:

2 Likes

You never know. They’re tough bastids!

2 Likes

You can’t argue with success!

1 Like

Think you could take him?

1 Like

Only if you give me until the Tavor TS12 comes out. :skull::skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

If it bleeds, you can kill it! :exploding_head:

1 Like

The Yujitas weakness are those Reeces pieces m&ms.

1 Like

OK, people. We’re headed for a period of widespread violence as we get closer to the next election cycle. SERIOUSLY. You need to prepare.

5 Likes

TOPS Steel Eagle and Condor Undertaker Bowie. Now start maxing out your credit cards!

5 Likes

Are we preparing to butcher something? I had a joke about selling meat to Venezuela but it seemed in bad taste.

1 Like

Given how even a child could shut down major highways and bring food distribution to a halt, and given that stores don’t actually “store” anything because of the “just in time” method of restocking, we might. Yes, Venezuelans ate all the zoo animals, mules, and pets a long time ago. Yet, how many folks spend thousands on guns, but have nothing but cheap knives (which will be used much more)?

2 Likes