FBI filing shows that Northam lied about threats at rally

Of course he won’t be held accountable

8 Likes

We all knew he lied. Isn’t this considered corruption?

7 Likes

Last I heard, the VCDL was going to pursue the court case that was started in an attempt to get the ‘no guns’ rule struck down, just before the rally, in order to establish case law stating that the governor does not have the authority to do this.

It’s my understanding that the governor was implying that the fenced area created a “shelter” and the state law has some wording allowing guns to be prohibited from an emergency shelter. Starting with that twisting of the definition of a word, and piling on the evidence showing that the justification for the state of emergency was fabricated, should make for an interesting case against the governor.

4 Likes

Well theres proof, funny how nothing happens

4 Likes

No its considered a qualification for the job

6 Likes

What happens again when you create a panic when no danger is present?

7 Likes

Nothing… see the discussion about the Wal-Mart manager that violated the rights of the man who walked around in the store with the Ar-15 and tactical gear. The manager pulled a fire alarm when there was no fire. Then called the police who came and arrested the man AFTER a firefighter held him at gunpoint.
ALL OF THE ABOVE PEOPLE violated the law and he was the ONLY Person to go to jail.
You only go to jail if someone has the balls to arrest you and cops only arrest peons.

5 Likes

Politician and a dempocrap, and you expected him NOT to lie.

Id say wake up and smell the Wheaties, but Bruce ruined that

7 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

he sure the hell did

5 Likes

Of course he lied. I mean like really, did any of us expect any less? I did think the threat of using a navy ship to interfere with the cell phones was a real hoot.

7 Likes

I didn’t think the FBI would keep paperwork on it :rofl:

4 Likes

“installed video and audio recording devices inside their Delaware residence in December 2019,”

Does this statement from the FBI’s quote not bother anybody else but me?

1. How did they get inside the residence?
  2. Who allowed them to plant these devices in a place where a person is supposed to be GUARANTEED their privacy. We are not talking about out in the street here. This was INSIDE someone’s home!
    Don’t get me wrong, I have no use for white, black, pink, purple, green, or orange supremacists, but I have even less use for a government that will violate the very foundation of the laws, the Constitution, from which it draws it’s said powers.

Amendment 4
- Protection from Unreasonable Searches and Seizures
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects against unreasonable searches and seizures shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched and the persons or things to be seized.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest threat to the USA in the world. Want proof, just turn your TV on.

3 Likes

Thank the people behind 9/11

4 Likes

It has been an incremental thing for a while. The ‘War on Drugs’ gave the government ‘cause’ to bend the 4th amendment under certain ‘suspicions’, so it wasn’t viewed as such an extreme idea to give the government even more ways to ‘work around’ the 4th amendment, after 9/11.

4 Likes

^ Fixed it for you.

3 Likes

Same thing, Bush was a puppet.

2 Likes

I guess the 4th amendment does not apply at airports, train or bus stations

and YES he lied, that is what they do

3 Likes

The FAA has long held the opinion that the Bill of Rights does not apply to aviation.

2 Likes