Felon question

My wife better not pick up any felony charges, then. I’d hate to see her go.

9 Likes

@6un5_4r3_N347
No, I am not trying to get anyone arrested. I am trying to keep that exact thing from happening. I don’t want something to happen and cops end up coming into his house and him being arrested for having firearms and being a felon.

7 Likes

Tell her not to screw 15 year olds when she is a nurse . The kid did not have any standards because she looks and is built like a pig.

4 Likes

If the convicted felon had firearms that is on him. Maybe he subscribes to the tried by twelve than carried by six school of thought. If they are not his guns and they are locked in a safe not allowing access some states would be ok with that situation. It depends where they live

6 Likes

dude…wtf?

8 Likes

:popcorn: :troll:

5 Likes

I think both partys are related to belt fed.

6 Likes

This is how we say hello here at full30 now, its the new thing.

6 Likes

How’d i get in this mess? :facepalm:

8 Likes

If you are around pepole long enough you will see all kinds of stuff. The whole family is that way always cheating on each other and getting mad and doing stupid stuff to get even with each other. Strange bunch .

7 Likes

There is NOTHING in the constitution that says felons can not have guns.
In fact MOST of the founding Fathers were felons via King George.

Here in washingrad you pay the court and a lawyer and you get your rights they can not take away back. Cost about $3000.

In New England you used to keep all of your rights while in prison. You can vote, you do not have the right to travel. Once that is restored you get your gun rights back.
THIS IS THE WAY IT WAS TO WORK

6 Likes

Since I’m not an attorney, I can not give you the advice you seek.

6 Likes

Oh yeah, felons can have black powder firearms.
The last know robbery with a black powder pistol was 1973 in Watts CA.

This is only true in RED states, blue states have disregarded the firearms act of 1898 for the unconstitutional firearms act of 1968

7 Likes

Bwahahaha, ahhh hahahahaa​:rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Well, IMHO
If someone has this problem they will know it cause they will have been told as much.
There has never been a single criminal who has ever had a gun :gun: :thinking: right ?(sarcasm abounds)
So , if that person kkows and has been told he simply has to get a gun like all the crooks do and dont live with anyone and keep it quiet. Then if the need arises to defend ones life then it will be there. Would you rather have something to protect yourself with in your own house or worry about dying from some other criminal who has one and is coming in after you. Just sayin.

7 Likes

IN THIS STATE:
As long as the said firearm(s) are put away where the felon can not access them, they can remain in the home.
My friends wife got busted for weed in the 70s. He has to keep them locked up, just to be legal.

7 Likes

I hate that the meaning of “felon” has gotten so diluted. Really we should only be concerned about people who are violent, and in wrongful ways that suggest an ongoing threat. Just possessing something, whether it’s weed or an unregistered bazooka, doesn’t make a person violent.

8 Likes

Especially not Weed. That seems to just make 'em stupid.

8 Likes

Things you do not see:
2 potheads fighting
potheads speeding down the road.

8 Likes

LOL The pot heads are mostly harmless. 30+ years of city FD/EMS had proven that over and over.
IMO - The alcoholics were the worst and the #1 frequent flyers on the “amberlamps” AKA ambulance for you non ghetto speakers :rofl:

10 Likes