Feyachi RS-29 Reflex Sight review

Yes, I’ve been looking at the low cost stuff from China for a while. Their quality has really improved. If you’re looking for a low cost alternative, here you go. Click the image to read the article.
20190830_122456

6 Likes

Did you try any abuse?

3 Likes

Not a lot. I would be Leary of using it on high recoil rifles. On a .223 or a 9mm PCC, thi sis perfect.

3 Likes

I try not to buy anything made in China. It is hard to do but if I can find an alternative I will buy it even if it cost a little more.

4 Likes

First time buyer of a reflex sight maybe. Have been looking at a Ruger 22/45 has a Burris fast fire 3 on it, a used set up. If the guy doesn’t take my offer I’ll buy just a pistol and this would be a good option to try and 30 bucks wouldn’t break the bank.

4 Likes

I’ve had some bad sights. This one seem OK, I might try to push it to see how far I can go, like up to Beowulf type of pushing.

4 Likes

You’ll let us know if you break it right? LoL

5 Likes

Of course.

5 Likes

I already broke it today.
7.62x39 recoil on 5 shots was sufficient on a SKS to break it.
Glass survived, the internal electronics failed.

It did fine on the Ar15, The 9mm and the 20 gauge prior to the failure.

6 Likes

hmmmm, a Siskel and Ebert review team brewing?

4 Likes

lol no, I read the article and got nosy.

4 Likes

Doesn’t it have like a 5 year guarantee, give that a whirl see how the customer service is.

4 Likes

Another reason I dont like electronic based sights.
Electronics fail. Not Will they Fail, but When.

5 Likes

I have bought several low budget optics, while some go south pretty quick, some have lasted a while and still hold zero. This of course is on my 16" AR carbine, no other rifles. I currently still have a CVlife Tactical scope and a Dagger Defense RDS similar to the one in OP. They do have their cons and can definitely tell they are not that high of quality, but they have stood up to a lot of rounds and still hold zero. Think both of those optics were less than $50.

4 Likes

Closed today. Ill try on Monday.

4 Likes

Have the same thing sold by Ospry. The glass fell out so they sent me a new one no further issues at this time…BUT I figure I will need to replace it before too long. I have it on an SKS 7.62X39 also. It is a really nice little site if it continues to work. If not I will probably find a Vortex or a Romeo to put on it.

2 Likes

I fixed it, there was a minor electrical issue.
It will actually be in this weeks film with some credits to Tactical Reviews.

2 Likes

Thanks.

2 Likes