FFL List

If you are an FFL

please post a hello here, we will place an FFL tag by your user name

Do not create any other posts

Sub category under construction

Hi, we are out in Englewood, FL and do incoming and outgoing transfers. Incoming are $20 and we’re listed both on Buds and MidwayUSA. We also have a 6 license (manufacturing) to teach reloading. Even if you don’t need anything, feel free to drop by just to say hi.

Also, if you have any unneeded OFB brass in decent shape, paying cash for it.

Hello from Helena, MT. We are a Type 1 FFL (Eagle Eye Shooters Supply) and are listed on Buds, Brownells and several other sites as an auto ship dealer. Inbound transfers are $20 ($15 if you have a valid MT CWP) and outbound transfers are $20 plus the cost of shipping.

All of my policies and prices are located at www.eagleeyebigsky.com and our Blog and Education page is www.trb.fyi.

Hello,
We are out of Bemidji, MN and do incoming and outgoing transfers. We offer $10 transfers for Military, Veteran, LE, Fire, First Responders and $30 for all others. We are set up with Palmetto State Armory.

I’m an FFL in the NW Phoenix area of Peoria/Glendale!! IF you’re my buddy, I charge a Meal at Jesus Chicken (Chick Fil A) anyone else pays $25!!

Hit me up!!

HansohnBrothers.com, Virginia’s Silencer Dealer. We are also a manufacturer and importer.

Www.roguegunnworks.com
Montana’s premier Cerakote applicator and professional gun smithing since 1989. Class 3 dealer.

http://roguegunnworks.com/

Hello, True Aim Tactical in Hampton, Va

Firearms, Accessories & NFA Items - Equipment, Logistics & Procurement; LE, DoD, Military & Civilian sales - FFL/SOT. We strive to provide quality products, services and solutions to the shooting community.

LE, Military, Agency & Civilian sales
SWAM, CAGE & DUNS

Hello ,
We are KnK Sporting Arms in Elmwood , Illinois
We do sales and will handle private and New purchase transfers . $20 long gun or handgun
Call/text at 309-258-1652 or email at kyleboxr@gmail.com

Hello, we are An FFL holder out of Weatherford, TX. We manufacture new, match-grade ammunition. Our business name is Rock Creek Precision, Inc. www.rockcreekprecision.com. 817-944-6268.

Cool!