Films will have to meet an inclusion standard to be eligible for the Oscars

Hollywood …virtue signaling, for your entertainment.

Marxism>Merit , nice…

Best comments:

“The Art of film is to tell stories. Does every story told have people of color? Does every story have whites? If 60% of America is white and 13% is black, is it honest to dictate 100% of Oscar films include people of color? How will this work? Dictating Art limits #freespeech

“So it’s no longer who’s the best but if you meet a racial quota? That’s embarrassing to all the black actors out there knowing they’ve been nominated to fill the gap? Wow! K.”

8 Likes

Hollywood virtue signaling… yawn tell me when something new happened.

7 Likes

They are getting pretty obvious about this stuff too.

7 Likes

It’s no longer signaling when they’re screaming in your face. Weird to think that movies like Braveheart and The Silence of the Lambs which won best picture at Oscars in the past wouldn’t be eligible anymore, though.

8 Likes

This isn’t a standard of inclusion, this is a standard of racism.

8 Likes

They still make movies and have Oscars? I thought they stopped after the True Grit remake.

7 Likes

Chicken

5 Likes

Probably a good one to be chicken on though. I get his point though , even if the specific language is questionable

9 Likes

LOL I just figured out what to do when i will the lotto!

First i’ll get johnny knoxville to play MLK. Play him straight and dramadic. Lost of scenes with him calling jessis jackson a fag while telling him "we need more hoes. Lotta bitch slappin’.
Show JER as ally of the blacks who finds out JJ is working for the feds and missed the shot.

Scarlet johansen as R2D2 with just body paint “beep beep, brooovvvllp”. Everyone else indigenous south americans. Pay them with arrows and fruit.

Brink crispin glover out of whatever corner he is currently spankin’ it in and have him play himself, but as kunta kinte.

Ya know, good shit like that.

2 Likes

Here comes the Oscar! Lol

3 Likes

Time to make our own Oscar award.

4 Likes