Finally some good 2nd Amendment news.

If you still live in a free state write your governor about this! We need to make this happen!

7 Likes

Doesn’t this already exist?

Aren’t these the dates that record each state doing so?

https://www.usconstitution.net/ratifications.html

4 Likes

But the constitution is just soooo old fashioned…

2 Likes

And we have allowed our government to abandon it and just give us “free stuff “

Mississippi has to be one of the top pro 2A sates. They actually have a sales tax free weekend for Guns and ammo right before hunting season, when a government gives up revenue you know they are serious!

4 Likes

Yup its not being enforced by the people yet because getting them to unify on a nation scale has been proven to be nearly impossible. I fear that the constitution as written is no longer the law of the land in 90% of the nation. This is purely an attempt to re-establish those laws within the last few free states.

3 Likes

Already started a thread about this called “WOW this could be HUGE”.
But absolutely get in contact with ALL your reps and governors and let them know that you are behind this.

DSA/dnc IS the greatest enemy of the USA in the world. Want proof, just turn your TV on.

2 Likes

That’s what we do, we derail, and double post, sometimes we double derail, sometimes we derail both posts, essentially we always derail

1 Like

Choo chooo

1 Like

Derail you say? where? I have never witnessed a thread derail here.

2 Likes

I saw the map of the 8 states. LA is one of them. I hope they changed sides since Mayor Noguns was there.

1 Like

I seen this sign between the barber shop and liquor store and thought it was a good sign to share

never seen a less offensive democrat sign before this one

4 Likes