Fiocchi opening factory in Arkansas

12 Likes

Their ammo sucks, but yeah they are moving here.

10 Likes

Good plinking ammo much like wolf

10 Likes

None of my guns likes it, they function with it but accuracy is horrible. and i have tried several calibers of it in several guns. i would never buy any more. even if it was cheap. wolf ammo is pretty accurate in my guns.

10 Likes

I’ve always had good luck with Fiocchi ammo. Tend to think it’s better than American Eagle even. But that’s just me.

9 Likes

Been hit and miss for me…usually okay ammo for plinking, but I did get a batch of .45acp with bad/hard primers…my 1911 wouldn’t set them off (that bad) Sportsman’s took them back thankfully.

With the current ammo shortage, I’m still happy to have them here though!

8 Likes

I live within 40 miles of the Ozark plant and almost never see any of it in stores around here.

9 Likes

Same here. It goes bang every time for me, which is good enough for low-cost plinking ammo. Fiocchi also uses small boxes which are easier for storage and transport in my range bag.

8 Likes

I would stand outside the door with money every morning.

7 Likes

I don’t like Fiocchi but i always welcome and increase in supply in the market.

7 Likes

Regardless of their quality, I have always liked that Fiocchi has remained family owned since their foundation in 1876. Their founder Giulio Fiocchi acutally Napoleon’s army. Again, nothing to do with the quality of their ammo, but you gotta love a company so deeply rooted in history.

9 Likes

That is some neat info. I would much rather see more ammo companies pop up than gun manufacturers.

7 Likes

I agree. Our current ammo supply chain is very fragile. It only takes a few days/weeks of panic buying to disrupt the entire system. Heck, the toilet paper industry can handle a shortage better than ammo manufacturers. LOL

7 Likes