Firearms legal

Anyone do

coverage? I see they support some 2a friendly podcasts and whatnot.

Is the coverage they do anything like what the NRA would/could do if in a bind legally?

I assume USCCA may be better, but may also be specialized to just concealed/pistols - haven’t checked

5 Likes

I think US Law Shield is a better deal.

6 Likes

I have to agree with @shooterrex I’ve had USCCA and was not impressed, However US Law shield is $10.95 a month, and the coverage gets you in direct contact with a lawyer if you ever need. they also have a customer number that is for all other questions and answers. Pretty good deal for the price of a lunch.

5 Likes

yeah but that price for 2 years can = a cheap weapon :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:thinking: Or about 45minutes with a firearms attorney.

5 Likes

there’s also the insurance argument - isn’t it like that? this is a monthly fee you pay to be insured that you will be covered - why couldn’t you be covered when you get into the thick of it by an attorney? I guess you may save money? Similar to warranty on a new fridge or tool from Lowes…

3 Likes

If you use a firearm in self defense and shoot someone, even if you are 100% right you will probably still spend tens of thousands of dollars on attorney bills. Had a friend who shot a burgler (who was just released from jail). The burgler sued him in civil court. If you shoot and the other guy dies the family will sue for wrongful death.
$11.00 a month to know I have an attorney on speed dial is cheap.

6 Likes

yeah I see that point

5 Likes

I know for a fact that US Lawshield for $10.95 a month, ALL costs are covered, Attorney, Expert witnesses, etc. It’s worth checking out. For the price of what you spent on lunch.

3 Likes

It really Depends on the laws in your state . Here in Missouri if the prosecutor determines it is justified you can not be sued.

6 Likes

That’s a big IF

4 Likes