Firearms quotes

What are your favorite firearm/military/patriotic etc quotes?

Also, can someone tell me the origin of these two quotes:

“AK47: For when you need to kill every motherf***er in the room”

“Bring the hate” ( obviously not the full quote but im curious the origins of it)

“Political correctness is neither political nor is it correct. It amounts to social censorship, and the sooner we spit it out, the better.”
- Jeff Cooper

"One bleeding-heart type asked me in a recent interview if I did not agree that ‘violence begets violence.’ I told him that it is my earnest endeavor to see that it does. I would like very much to ensure - and in some cases I have - that any man who offers violence to his fellow citizen begets a whole lot more in return than he can enjoy. "

-Jeff Cooper

“I’m healthy, have a loving and adorable family, great hunting dogs, a gravity defying musical career and most importantly, fuzzy-headed idiots hate me.”
-Ted Nugent

“Without question, the Red Ryder BB gun is the most important gun in the history of American weaponry.”

-Ted Nugent

Keep your booger hook off the bang switch until it’s time to bring the pain -ds fort sill.

The sign in the picture pretty much sums up my determination of life.

Great Quote

No thread like this is complete without the Terminator.

…or a quote from me.

As long as you dont quote that little dip shit robot from the first one. Lol

@Robert ow can I downvote replies? I like that little robot. :slight_smile:

Not been worked in yet, but may happen

A downvote and a middle finger option would be ideal.

I was very disapointed when I shot the robot and it did not die.

Earned that troll badge. :wink: Heh, I liked that robot.

Ak47 when you absolutely must kill every motherfucker in the room…accept no substitutes - Jackie Brown
Bring the Hate- pipe hitters union.

"Carrying a handgun is not supposed to be comfortable it’s supposed to be comforting "
Jeff Cooper