First Time here saying howdy

Howdy from PA here. Hope to learn a lot from you guys I’m a relatively new shooter/gun owner. I had done some shooting when I was younger in the boyscouts but really hadn’t gotten to much into until last year when my brother and a couple of friends got me into it. But I really like watching all of gun channels on youtube and now here hope to have some fun with all of you.

15 Likes

Welcome to Full30 @lionsbrew Good to have you here, all skill levels are welcome. Jump right in the water’s fine.

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

5 Likes

Welcome !

4 Likes

Welcome to the community!

We’re happy to have ya.

5 Likes

Welcome @lionsbrew !

You definitely picked the best place to watch plenty of gun experts do their thing & to learn from right here at @FULL30 :+1:

Enjoy!

5 Likes

Welcome @lionsbrew

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30! We are thrilled to have you here and look forward to seeing what you have to share with us! Thanks so much for joining our fight for 2a rights,and please let us know how we can help with your fight too.

4 Likes

Howdy! Welcome to full30!

5 Likes

Thanks for the warm welcomes!

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum Brother!

6 Likes

Welcome to full30!

7 Likes

I have seen him before yes. :smiley:

7 Likes

Welcome aboard! Great group of Pro-Second Amendment folks here. Enjoy your stay.

6 Likes

Welcome fellow Pennsylvanian! @lionsbrew
Great to have you here!!

6 Likes

Thanks again for making me feel welcomed yall. So far I’m enjoying the topics and I’ve already learned a good bit.

7 Likes

missed saying it but

Welcome

6 Likes

Welcome to the Forum, lionsbrew.

Hope you enjoy it here.

6 Likes

Howdy and welcome. Stick around. You’ll like it here.

5 Likes

Welcome to Full30… sorry I don’t know weather I’m a…:foot:…or…:horse_racing:

3 Likes

I’m glad that you found us! Feel free to ask questions any time. We have a very friendly atmosphere and plenty of helpful members. Welcome aboard!

5 Likes