Florida couple buys baby bouncer at Goodwill, finds semi-automatic rifle inside

Why don’t I ever have this kind of luck?

The way things work for me, I’d buy a $500 rifle box and find a $10 baby bouncer inside…

17 Likes

I had the same thought. LOL

9 Likes

Still watch FL news and seen that, thought about the same :woozy_face:

9 Likes

LATER Y’ALL, HEADING DOWN TO THE GOODWILL STORE!!!:ar15::ar15::ar15:

10 Likes

Question, how could a full size AR-15 fit inside the Box with the baby bouncer already in the Box :thinking:

10 Likes

Duh, fully semi automatic machine pistol deathray weapons of war are stealthy like that!!:rofl:

8 Likes

I knew there had to be a perfectly logical explanation :joy::joy:

8 Likes

Now what person in their right mind buys a box at a thrift store and doesn’t look inside it?

12 Likes

Apparently the same kind of DUMBASS that takes a box to goodwill without checking what’s in it !!!

10 Likes

Exactly, and that rifle don’t look like it would fit in that box unless it was in two pieces.

11 Likes

If they complaining or selling I’ll double their money with a $20 spot!

8 Likes

the biggest mistake was “Crestview police were called”
the baby will be grown up before they get it back

10 Likes

More like a $300 rifle, since it’s a .22 rimfire.

9 Likes

Somewhere, there is a pissed off baby without his modern sporting rifle!! That in itself lays the true travesty…

12 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

Yeah? I’d be like "#@#%^% SCORE
Turned it in? LOL
Bet you guys wouldn’t either

That would be buried in the yard for future endeavors.

7 Likes

Something doesn’t add up… that rifle could not fit inside that box… I do not think it could even taken apart…
This just doesn’t add up…

9 Likes

Even Baby’s know to hide their guns from leftist family members

or

:tinfoil: its all a ploy to frighten the public that even baby’s can get their hands on guns

10 Likes

Add in the fact that it’s a .22 plinker (even has a spare .22 mag next to it in the picture), but the open boxes of ammo next to it is some other caliber (9mm?) and there is also a loaded pistol mag next to it, and the total makes even less sense.

It looks like the occasional news report from certain cities, where the police will call a press conference to announce their latest seizure of an “arsenal of death”, and they have various loosely related items on a table, displayed in a manner that someone apparently thought made them appear more deadly, while ignoring questions such as what items are blatantly missing. I guess you could call it the “Arsenal with over 1,000 rounds of ammo… …and 1,000 rounds of it being .22LR” syndrome (though in the particular example of this article, it seems to be a .22LR rifle, with completely unrelated ammo).

10 Likes

Pic may be from the PD that is investigating this in which case they may have had other items on their “contraband” table. And the whole story might be crap/disinformation, who knows…but then you guys ruin my hopes of finding ANY kind of surprise gun at a goodwill dang it! So knock it off! Let a guy dream a little :sunglasses:

9 Likes