Florida/LE

Hello everyone. I’m new here and eager to start browsing around. Seems like there are quite a few good topics going.

By way of background I’m originally from rural Ohio but have been living in Florida for a number of years. I am a cop so I’ll get that out of the way now…but no I don’t work for the ATF.

I grew up in the country learning about guns and considering it is a major part of my career, it helps me rationalize my obsessive hobby lol. Like most people I’ve jumped over here since the YouTube issues. I belong to some other firearms related forums so I’m sure I’ll see some others around here I’ve talked to before.

I look forward to meeting all of you.

16 Likes

Welcome

11 Likes

Welcome to full30.

10 Likes

Welcome to Full30 forum @DreadfulGlory Good to have you here. Don’t worry, we won’t hold being a cop against ya. :grimacing:

Check us out at USgunBlog.com

If you’re a content creator on Full30, join
If you’re a podcast or wish to have a podcast, please contact me about linking up

Be sure to check out the list of content creators and give them a subscribe.

Subscribe to Dan the Tactical man channel.

10 Likes

Welcome from Ohio. New here myself to, seems like an OK place to hang out.

9 Likes

Welcome from Ky

9 Likes

Welcome @DreadfulGlory
Great to have you here with us at Full 30!

9 Likes

Its fine that youre a cop, just remember:

8 Likes

Welcome!

8 Likes

Welcome to Full30, good to have you here!

9 Likes

Welcome to the forum @DreadfulGlory

8 Likes

Welcome,
Rural and small towns make real Americans.
As a former Ohioan, it seems especially true of mid-westerners.

9 Likes

Welcome and enjoy the company.

8 Likes

Welcome @DreadfulGlory

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @DreadfulGlory

7 Likes

Welcome to full30!!

8 Likes

Welcome from Texas! What part of Ohio are you originally from? I lived near Dayton as a kid when my Dad was stationed at Wright Patt. I remember it being kind of scenic, especially in the Fall and with its rolling hills.

Where in FL are you at now? Later in life many years ago I migrated to Florida and graduated from Florida State back in the Bobby Bowden days.

8 Likes

We were college football spoiled back then, a two loss season was as bad as it got for a long time.

6 Likes

Welcome brother.

8 Likes

@DreadfulGlory

Welcome to Full30. Happy to have you here.

My home is in Florida, too.

6 Likes