FNG

It because you’ve essentially taken an 8 cylinder engine and pulled two of the spark plug wires

it will work fine for slow speeds around town but not on the highway :oncoming_automobile:

Do you attend any open carry events?

4 Likes

I haven’t yet. I plan to if I get enough notice to get time off or on a weekend. The self employed and slackers have a big time advantage over the working stiff. Sounds like an excuse but more of a reason.

4 Likes

O don’t I know, and the range is full of retirees who will quickly condemn you for leaving the match when you’re done with no consideration you ran there after work and now want to run home to your family before the day is done

4 Likes

Welcome @tibj3. Thank you for your service and glad you joined us here on the forum!

5 Likes

so yeah it wans’t my 1st choice to hunt with but an ak-47 would be more like 500$ whereas a 300blk upper was closer to 250 and I had the ar-lower. I could have bought another gun for hunting that was like bolt action but I like my semi-auto b/c its versatile - eventually I’ll probably get more guns, but paying off the house is more important right now

4 Likes

I sold all my guns awhile back and paid my house off,
economy is too shaky to have a note on a roof, since then we’ve moved, no note on the new house, all vehicles with a note were sold to pay them off and now we drive older stuff

still have credit card debt but we’ll work that down and off soon I hope

I love the 300BO as its a .30 on the small AR platform, nice blend

the 100rd drums will still work if you want a nice apocalypse rifle

3 Likes

cool - hope I don’t have to sell all my guns but respect for that - I rationalize my gun purchases as ‘investments’ of sorts… but we hope to be debt free and the house in the next year or 2. We had a bunch of dumb student loans and credit card debt we paid off also - very grateful to God for helping us knock that out.

4 Likes

I never had any. :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Mine just show up in the mail :canada:

4 Likes

^lol, you’re hurtful.:wink: jk

2 Likes