For the new guys

Any of you new guys,dont be afraid to hit up Robert for your placement on the member map. If you’re so inclined.

11 Likes

OK, so I’m so new that I’m not 100% sure of what the member map is or what my placement on it would be or entail. Can you point me to the answers please?

10 Likes

Basically a map of where each member lives. It can be useful if something is going on in the country and you want to get better info from closer to the event or even possibly if you may be passing near by in your travels and want to have a coffee or meet at the range or something. I personally think it would make an awesome road trip map some day. Member Map

9 Likes

Would be nice to have the cash and time for that :+1:

8 Likes

^Maybe if this stock market starts back up again.

8 Likes

Last time I put my location on a map, some guys came and hauled me off in a straight jacket. learned I ain’t Houdini. couldn’t escape.

7 Likes

You are supposed to list the house across the street and see what happens. Especially if the neighbor is a tool.

6 Likes

Lol good idea!

6 Likes

No house directly across the street, besides they needed that area to land the helo. twas my first flight and couldn’t enjoy it. hard to see with a boot on the side of the head holding it to the floor.

6 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :joy: Thanks for the info and the laugh guys!

7 Likes