Form 1 suppressors?

I have decided i want to build a form 1 suppressor for a 300 blackout. Anyone know a good place to research the build.

12 Likes

Reservation library?

10 Likes
11 Likes

:rage: this is all i could find in the reservation library. Musk Rat fur.

10 Likes

Yeah, that may help silence a bow string

10 Likes

@SuppressedNation_Chris any advice

10 Likes

Form 1 stuff I would contact silencerstudent on Instagram. I’ll see if I can get him to come help you out. He runs a few of the form one fb pages. He’s buy far the most knowledgeable person making and testing form 1 cans.

12 Likes

R we talking a subs can or a mixed use can? Subs or light use jk armaments makes a nice very user friendly kit. White trash tactical makes a 7.5” thats fantastic. Occasionally ull see quelltech drop kits but they sell out in a day typically (that good and sought) check out my youtube and patreon esp user name is same- Silencerstudent hope this helped

12 Likes

It wild be a dedicated can for a 300 blackout build. I would like it to cut down the db the most i can.

11 Likes

I’ll check out your patreon

11 Likes

Hello @Silencerstudent. I see that you recently joined the forum. Welcome! Please post an introduction in the Introductions thread and say hello to everyone.

9 Likes

LOL, the irony

I too hope he sounds off but… :thinking:

@Silencerstudent please do, go ahead and let us know all of your social and sales outlets as well :+1:

12 Likes

just fired off a thread in the introductions.

12 Likes

like i said what is ur primary use for the can? supers or subs. ?

12 Likes

also what mounting system do you hope to utilize and are we looking to build something for a semi auto or a bolt gun? the more info you can give the better

12 Likes

I’m not sure i undestand the language. If subs is subsonic ammo and super is standard velocity, i plan on casting 225gr projectiles and powdercoating them and developing a hand load of subsonic ammo. That wild be the primary ammo. As far as mounting i think direct thread to the barrel this will be a dedicated canfor this rifle. I will be “building” an AR15 for this can. What do you think @Silencerstudent?

9 Likes

the commercial can world manufacturers have to build cans that will work on every customers hopeful use. form1 you get to build your can tailor made for whatever. Some people may choose to optimize there can for say only shooting subsonic ammo. others may only ever shoot supersonic ammo, another person may shoot a good bit of both. depending on the answers you may choose to make a can a certain way. Its clear your just scratching the surface of all this and that is cool cause your gunna get a chance to learn so much if you wish. U already joined my patreon which means you got access to all kinds of stuff most people didnt have. U ON FACEBOOK? join my basics group too

11 Likes

@Silencerstudent any way that patreon info can be available here on full30?

10 Likes

im sorry no that be self defeating to my patrons. but there is alot available free loaded on the youtube and i intend to move some of the newer stuff over here over time i think. well see

11 Likes

Other stuff comes up when I look for it on FB. White trash tactical comes up, is that it?

8 Likes