Forum Ads

Well, no bluffing it, they are here for sales, (not pay per click)

If you know anyone wanting to post any please PM, if your planning any purchases, please peruse them,

if your using an adblocker, they’ll leave a hole and look fugly, please dont let FULL30 look fugly, none of the ads will hurt, perhaps @LonewolfMcQuade 's wallet but they are picked to be beneficial

no adblock

VS
with adblock

and worse on some

I yanked 99% to reorganize as they got out of hand,

As they are added please make it known if they suck or are redundant, not a good fit here, etc etc

In addition to the Amazon ones

We also have ads from

palmetto

and

59bbac63a4b0

Comments on the vendors are welcome, I’ll try and post each new addition as they are added.

If you buy something let everyone know and post pics, opinions or even full blown reviews!

7 Likes

I can deal with gun adds, it just makes me buy more gun stuff.

5 Likes

@Robert am I being accused of something? I’m a lil slow today(allergy med🙃) I don’t have ad blocking on, do I? Sgammo.com, Amazon , & Palmetto have all sucked my wallet dry…

7 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: ah, usually

:visa: & MC got mine

and I’m adding these alphabetically, added Aero tonight

1fce71c836b8

EDIT

I was told that link sucked, it did

fixed I hope, and, if you’ve not shopped with them before I believe the promo SAVE10NOW will work

also, seems I also have Gunmag Warehouse active

e00eba6d19c2

6 Likes

I have spent multi-piles of money with SGammo. dern their hide.

7 Likes

Not going to lie, the ads are tempting! The PSA retro upper is super tempting! But I like them so far. I already bought one of Readyman’s books and am enjoying the read.

6 Likes

I don’t mind the ads, except when they are placed within our posts on the threads. They were gathering a lot at the top though to where when you logged on, that’s all you saw. Other than that, no problem, I’m not a shopaholic like so many here seem to be. :grin:

6 Likes

Alphabetical I said?

hmm

Well that’s just a guideline :upside_down_face:

I placed Rainier back in the line up early as our friend @rainier_ari

over at

is working with his team to put together a FULL30 promo code for us!

IDK exactly what it will be, he shared a couple ideas and they are definitely exciting, perfect for adding some great items to your safe space :laughing::laughing::laughing:

We’ll likely have to wait through the weekend but it will be worth it, meanwhile please look for the Rainier ads and check them out!

3 Likes

AR500 added

with a new coupon feed between posts

3 Likes

Is that promo code going to be retroactive? I just ordered from them a couple weeks ago. Wish I had the code then. :pensive:

2 Likes

Never are, what did you get?

2 Likes

If you talk to him again, tell him they need to work on their email confirmations after an order is placed. I didn’t get mine until I had already received the order.

2 Likes

lol, there’s a few places that roll that way, I’ve had a few chuckles over it, when do we get to see the new rifle?

2 Likes

:rofl:
Rifle? what rifle?

3 Likes

Brownell’s added

6 Likes

So, what’s going on with video ads? It’s back to only having Sportsman Guide again. We used to have some pretty interesting ads from Primary Arms, DD, Nikon. I’m concerned for the future of the platform without advertisers.

3 Likes

We picked up a new CMO last week, don’t worry we’ll be right over the drop zone soon

Thanks for dropping in, load up!

5 Likes

With the dramatic rise in boating accidents among gun owners we need to emphasis safe boating,

introducing one of our new advertisers,

get your safe boating kit now!

20% off for first responders, fire fighters, EMT’s, etc

10% off first order. Shop MyMedic.com

2 Likes