Forum take over

We’ve put out the forum for advertisers to promote their businesses,

Our CMO has the CPM/details and it is a 30 day commitment,

This design is the template minus some fine tuning still in the works mostly on the mobile devices.

The background, upper/lower banners and rotating discount codes above the suggested topics are all personalized as well as other small touches

I hope everyone checks out this months partner, I’d love to see some reviews done and posts showing off your favorite toys on these displays from ‘Hold Up Displays USA’.

They certainly have fantastic looking products, their gallery for businesses is a must see
and they have a contact form if you’d like to become a dealer.

Thank you all for your support!

Robert

12 Likes

Once I get my range finished I plan to get this to sit beside my shooting bench

Looks very handy

13 Likes

They have some nice stuff. I like that folding rack.

10 Likes

We bought my son the bow hanger last year from them. Not only does it do its job hanging the bow but angles it just right to show it off

9 Likes

I just ordered these for my home defense pistols. I plan to mount one on my headboard or nightstand for easy acquisition in the dark.

PistolMount1 PistolMount2

@SuppressedNation_Chris Did you decide to order that folding rifle rack? If so, what are your thoughts?

8 Likes

When i redo my safe I plan to use these as suppressor holders.I tried to get them to make one plate like the one on the left with a bunch of hangers to set suppressors on. They said no :disappointed:

5 Likes